• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Go Ahead, Keep Fucking With Wild Animals in Captivity!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Gotta love fools like these two.

Incredibly, Archie D'Mello kept taking pictures, documenting the horrific scene as the animals bit and scratched his wife's head, legs and stomach.

What a wonderful husband.

Adequate source material for the news comes first, dammit! Your wife's well being is nothing but secondary to that noble pursuit.

L3ggy

Obviously just a scratch.

L3ggy

He'll grow another in a week.

Hondarobot

Banned
"They seemed to be pretty docile. They said they were hand reared from cubs and were extremely tame and one could you know stroke them and not only that lay on them and they'll do nothing to you," Archie D'Mello said.

So, the park staffers are encouraging fat tourists to lay on the cheetahs. Those folks sure seem like they know how to have fun. . .

What's most absurd about this story is that those cats were not even really attacking that woman. If they had been looking to do some serious damage, two cheetahs could have turned her into food in less than 10 seconds. Unfortunately, now both the cats could possibly be killed.

I suggest a rematch to settle the score. No cameras this time either, the husband could chose between either raw meat or catnip as a weapon, but he needs to get into the ring.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
They seemed to be pretty docile. They said they were hand reared from cubs and were extremely tame and one could you know stroke them and not only that lay on them and they'll do nothing to you," Archie D'Mello said

What you most likely won't read is that even if an animal is tame and you could lay on them without them attacking you, it doesn't give you an excuse to treat them like a fluffy stuffed animal you can do whatever you want with. Ever been to a zoo? Chances are good that you will see a kid throwing small stones at an animal to see some reaction, just bullying them, or trying to ride an animal at an animal farm. you have people feeding animals with whatever they have even if it's not healthy for those animals, ignoring a board "silence please" and banging on the glass of a cage, etc. Animals get pissed off too if they are treated like that, tame or wild.
And I know that what I'm saying is not related to this story in particular (I can't even see the vid because it's disabled for my country), but there should always be some kind of respect and a sense that you are dealing with a cheetah and not a kitty. Even if a wild cheetah is raised as a tame animal, respect it as a cheetah and not as a cuddly toy.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
What a wonderful husband.

Adequate source material for the news comes first, dammit! Your wife's well being is nothing but secondary to that noble pursuit.

Getting rid of the old wife and making money while doing it: sounded like a perfectly planned anniversary's holiday.

DR. B

Closed Account
Park manager Mike Cantor told the newspaper the park had never had any problems with the previously beloved cheetahs. "It's not something we've ever really experienced. It's obviously very unfortunate, and we're looking into what may have startled or riled up the cheetahs," Cantor said.

They are cheetahs dumbass, what the fuck do you expect?!?! Just like what happened to Siegfried and Roy and they raised those white tigers from cub. LOL

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm sure nothing could go wrong while petting a cheetah. After all, it's only a carnivorous animal with razor sharp teeth and claws that's capable of running 70 mph in short distances. Cute and cuddly, right?

It's not a fucking house cat, folks. It's a wild fucking animal. Admire it from afar. But above all, respect it.

Mayhem

Banned
As a cat person, I agree with what was said in the article and what I see in the pictures. This wasn't a "mauling" as it was two cats getting rambunctious. I don't think they were feeling hostile as much as playful. Only their kind of playful causes punctures. Get a band-aid.

Hondarobot

Banned
As a cat person, I agree with what was said in the article and what I see in the pictures. This wasn't a "mauling" as it was two cats getting rambunctious. I don't think they were feeling hostile as much as playful. Only their kind of playful causes punctures. Get a band-aid.

That's the whole problem with this story. A person doesn't get mauled/attacked by pretty much any animal for three minutes, unless it's a moth or something, and then just walk away with a few cuts.

Three minutes would be a LONG TIME to be getting attacked by two fairly large cats. The only available photo evidence of the situation is apparently the husbands camera set, so it's difficult to say what actually happened, other than that the husband is clearly unconcerned about his wife, the park staff is not trained to deal with animals, and the woman apparently didn't taste very good.

It's kind of funny. The husband said, "and we didn't expect anything to happen like this". A person getting "attacked" when fooling around with a cheetah is exactly what I figure would happen.

i thought for a second you were assari, since you changed your av... i am a total cat lover, and it hurts to see such beautiful animals pacing behind a cage as fat people and obnoxious children point at them. as far as im concerned, its thinning the herd.