• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

inbmxvJ87Hk4s.gif
Quoting this, so I don't have to go all the way back to page 59.

add me. :D

It's real cold here now, and snowing – so I'll probably stay in my car. I just want to be where somebody can't see me. And the same for my buddy. So we'll probably be in remote parking lot somewhere by a field or woods or something like that. I'm probably going to be screaming and moaning for Ana. But if I was an abandoned building that could really let loose that would be pretty hot.
We haven't heard from dcopley for awhile, and I just had a terrible thought. What if he was "discovered" and got charged with "indecent exposure," or similar, and that's why we haven't heard from him? Either that, or he got so lost in the woods he was frozen in his car?

Just a little concerned ... (many South Park references are coming to mind)

Not what I was thinking of, but yeah, probably that one too.

Caption, in '50s style public service announcement voice:

"You should always let your friends know you're okay every few days. You could have a heart attack at home, and no one would know. Take this young man, Mr. dcopley, for example. His friends became concerned after not hearing from him for weeks, so they broke into his house. They then realized everything was normal for young Mr. dcopley. He was just in the middle of one of his extended 'Ana Rica marathons.'"