• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

this girl

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the toughest question I've had to answer all month...and I've gotta make it 10.

But, I'm gonna say:
1: Veronika/Veronica Simon/Symon. Also known as Vanessa Goldi and Zia19 and I think I'm forgetting a few other less commonly used ones (there's one that turns up mostly non-nude modeling IIRC). Not so much anymore but she was the first girl I obsessed over.
2: Piper Fawn/Ariel/Faith Lightspeed/Gabina Nubiles/Gabrielle Lupin
3: Sandy Summers/Naughty Girl Sandy. She has another name (wallick? wellick?) that comes after sandy somewheres
4: Amy Reid
5: Shay Laren
6: Katie Fey
7: Sasha Knox (her+amy=godly)
8: Kenzie Kenner
9: Emily 18 (makes me feel guilty)
10: Carli Banks

Honorable Mention: Angel Button. Barely know of any content she has, but I musta jerked to every set I've seen of her.

So many... I'll give ya two categories:
PERSONAL ACQUAINTENCES
1. My teacher Sandy (perfectly shaped ass)
2. My friend's younger sister (destined to grow up with a great rack, along with everything else)
3. Mary Patrick (10th grade, great sweater girl)
4. Lisa B., Lisa D., and Shannon M. (11th grade) All beautiful faces and excellent sweater girls
5. My wife

TOTAL STRANGERS ON SCREEN OR IN PRINT:
1. any woman with a good rack and/or ass in the underwear section of the JC Penneys or Sears catalogs
2. Vicky Vette
3. Tiffany Towers
4. Stacy Valentine
5. Friday
6. Francine Dee
7. Veronica Zemanova
8. Renata Daninsky
9. Erica Campbell
10. Ashley Robbins
11. Lisa Lipps
12. Rocki Roads
13. Celeste (busty incredible hottie from the 90's)
14. Rebecca Pauline
15. Pandora Peaks
16. Aria Giovanni

In case you haven't noticed, I jerk off A LOT...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 2199664, member: 99191"]That is original..... is that the same Michelle Wie that plays golf? Wanking while she walks up the fairway? :nanner:

yup