• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Will probably show my age a bit, but it has to be Samantha Fox in her Pg 3 days.

Later on Lisa Lipps and most recently that hot MILF Amber Brooks.

Also my friend's hot mom, Cecile. She was a hot & sexy smoker. She is the main reason for started my smoking fetish at age 10. Now 30 years later still get a hard-on thinking about her.

I 'borrowed' my cousin's bra, panties and pantyhose and put them on each day for over a month and masturbated looking at her picture, imagining I was fucking her.

My favourite online wanking fantasies are:

1. True Tere
2. Beatrix from TotalSuperCuties
3. Lily Koh
4. Tori from Allover30
5. Any Asian Ladyboy

I 'borrowed' my cousin's bra, panties and pantyhose and put them on each day for over a month and masturbated looking at her picture, imagining I was fucking her.

My favourite online wanking fantasies are:

1. True Tere
2. Beatrix from TotalSuperCuties
3. Lily Koh
4. Tori from Allover30
5. Any Asian Ladyboy

That's interesting, Jim. (No joke.) I've often wondered what about WEARING ladies undergarments actually enhances the fantasy of fucking the woman who owns them. You are also into "chicks with dicks" ("ladyboy"s??), I see. I presume you're somewhat bi???

That's interesting, Jim. (No joke.) I've often wondered what about WEARING ladies undergarments actually enhances the fantasy of fucking the woman who owns them. You are also into "chicks with dicks" ("ladyboy"s??), I see. I presume you're somewhat bi???

I wear a bra and panties as often as I can (often under my regular clothes at work). It really heightens the excitement.

I guess you could say that I'm more bi-curious.