• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

Amanda Paige, Ashli Orion, Blue Angel, Boroka Borres, Breanne Benson, Brooke Skye, Carmen Cocks, Casey Parker, Cassidey, Charlotte Stokely, Cherry Potter, Christine Alexis, Crista Nicole, Crystal Clear, Dana Lightspeed, Dani Woodward, Erica Ellyson, Hanna Hilton, Ivette Blanche, Jana Jordan, Jaylnn West, Jaylynn Sins, Jeanie Marie Sullivan, Jenna Haze, Jenni Lee, Jennifer Dark, Jessica Jaymes, Jewel Bancroft, Julia Bond, Kelsey Michaels, Lacie Heart, Lauren Hill, Lauren Phoenix, Lily Love, Lucie Theodorova, Madison Monroe, Madison Parker, Mindy Vega, Natalie Sparks, Nika Blond, Rebeca Linares, Regina Ice, Sabrina Sweet, Sarah Dark, Sasha Grey, Shyla Jennings, Stephanie Kane, Sunny Leone, Tanner Mayes, Taylor Jones, Taylor Rain, Terri Summers, Tiffany Lang, Tiffany Rayne, Tiffany Rose, Tiffany Toth, Tori Black, Veronika Simon, Veronique Vega.

Amanda Paige, Ashli Orion, Blue Angel, Boroka Borres, Breanne Benson, Brooke Skye, Carmen Cocks, Casey Parker, Cassidey, Charlotte Stokely, Cherry Potter, Christine Alexis, Crista Nicole, Crystal Clear, Dana Lightspeed, Dani Woodward, Erica Ellyson, Hanna Hilton, Ivette Blanche, Jana Jordan, Jaylnn West, Jaylynn Sins, Jeanie Marie Sullivan, Jenna Haze, Jenni Lee, Jennifer Dark, Jessica Jaymes, Jewel Bancroft, Julia Bond, Kelsey Michaels, Lacie Heart, Lauren Hill, Lauren Phoenix, Lily Love, Lucie Theodorova, Madison Monroe, Madison Parker, Mindy Vega, Natalie Sparks, Nika Blond, Rebeca Linares, Regina Ice, Sabrina Sweet, Sarah Dark, Sasha Grey, Shyla Jennings, Stephanie Kane, Sunny Leone, Tanner Mayes, Taylor Jones, Taylor Rain, Terri Summers, Tiffany Lang, Tiffany Rayne, Tiffany Rose, Tiffany Toth, Tori Black, Veronika Simon, Veronique Vega.

Do you get out of the house much?

DuanCulo

Staff member
Memphis Monroe, Eve Laurence, Gianna Michaels, Lela Star, Alia Janine (lately), Raylene, Pepper Foxxx and Mariah Milano

Naomi Russell, Belladonna, Leah Lust, Rachel Starr, Sandra Romain, Eva Angelina, Melissa Lauren, Kayla Paige, Hannah Harper, Eve Laurence, Lisa Ann, Julia Ann, Francesca Le, Kapri Styles, Sara Jay, Sara Stone, Marie Luv, Nyomi Banxxx, Cherokee D Ass, Melodee Bliss, Carmen Hayes, Jada Fire, Audrey Hollander, Sandee Westgate, Rucca Page, Rose, Dee, Lacey Duvalle, Robyn Truelove, Brittany Burke

and there are others :) this is just top of my head

but I do know the ALL-TIME LEADER is Naomi Russell

Jana Cova, Silvia Saint, Got Gisele, Esperanza Gomez, Nina Mercedez, Samantha Silver aka Karen XXX, Natalie Heck, Tera Patrick, Addison Cain, Bree Olson, Isis Taylor, Shyla Stylez, Nikki Benz, Amy Reid, Janine Lindemulder, Julia Ann, Jessica Lynn, Kayden Kross, Nikki Sinn, Debi Diamond, Ginger Lynn, Carmen Kinsley, Vicky Vette, Taren Steele, Krystal Steal, Zara Whites, Ashlyn Gere, Samantha Strong, Lauren Hall, Silver Forrest, Rikki Lee, Taija Rae, Francesca Felucci, Adriana Deville, Carmen Luvana, Priya Rai, Tiffany Towers, Jenaveve Jolie, Jesse Jane, Gina LaMarca...

Yup, I also go out too...
SF8 :D

CherylFan

Closed Account
Lisa Scott-Lee of the defunct pop group Steps. In their video for "Tragedy" she was dressed as a bride with quite a low-cut dress, tits bouncing nicely in the video. The thought of her in all manner of positions kept me going a lot!

britlover

Closed Account
Lisa Scott-Lee of the defunct pop group Steps. In their video for "Tragedy" she was dressed as a bride with quite a low-cut dress, tits bouncing nicely in the video. The thought of her in all manner of positions kept me going a lot!

I've heard of them before, over here in the U.S.

That single was a nice Techno-Pop number. A memorable track.

I'll have to check her out afterwhile.

Mean while, ever since I REALLY started in masturbating and pleasuring myself in general as the '90s began and I really grew-up more, here are the main major babes I normally fantasized that I was in the adult film industry with and was intimate wish:

Jamie Lee Curtis
Pamela Anderson
Melissa Hill
Rebecca Lord
Raylene (once big in the mid '90s adult film starlet)

Lots of '90s actresses. Various Eastern-European (as in Slavic) models like Ewa Sonnet as the internet truely took off and I got access, ect.

cameron cruz...i see her as a lady in life and a freak in bed 2 teagan presley her ass enough to get her by..but i noticed in the last few years shes seem to harden her body up..and they painted her on a gorgeous face:1orglaugh 3 simone from (tiny little butts)perfect ass 4 stoya 5 sorana 6 natalia rossi very hot body.....ok thats enough......this could go on and on