• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Keilani from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Sales Associate
Pictures: 755 high Resolution Pictures

My name is Keilani and I am 21 years old. My nationality is Filipino and I weigh 120 pounds. I had a great time at the amateur modeling shoot and I am looking forward to shooting for the website more too! As far as how I actually became a model for the website, I met the photographer at the shopping mall where I currently work as a sales associate for a makeup store. The store is located in the shopping mall and the photographer was in there with one of his models. I was not trying to listen to their conversation, but I could not help it because they were both standing right behind me. The photographer (Ray) was asking the girl if she'd like to another amateur NUDE modeling shoot! That's when the guy turned right around towards me and actually asked ME if I'd be interested in shooting sometime! I didn't know what in the world to say because nobody has ever asked me to model nude before! I went to a nude beach one day a couple of years ago, but I've NEVER been involved in any sore of nude modeling shoot! The girl that Ray was with in the store also talked to me about shooting. She told me that he is a very legit and professional model photographer, and once I saw the website, I wanted to be on it as soon as possible because I thought that it looked really nice ...and Ray MUST be a legit photographer since has shot SO MANY girls! The shoot was a lot of fun! Be sure to watch out for more stuff coming out from me because I really want to shoot for the website again! Hope you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/keilani-nude-kita.html

Just wondering, but am I the only one who sees a brunette Sandy/Zsanett doppelganger in Anetta Keys?
Especially in the current crop of pictures being posted.

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Brianna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 542 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I met Brianna in a chat room on the internet. It wasn't a sex chat room or anything like that, but just a regular chat room that is dedicated to local events being held within the city that we both live in. One thing turned into another, and before I knew it, our conversation had quickly progressed into modeling nude! I explained to her that I was a photographer that specialized in shooting amateur girls modeling nude, and as you can see, this hot blonde amateur decided to try out the nude modeling! And not only that, but I also shot her on a few occasions and even busted a fat load of my cum across her pretty face in another gallery. But as far as this particular gallery, please do enjoy this hot amateur blonde stripping down nude and spreading all apart for you!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/brianna_modeling_nude.html

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Denise Austin has to be the all-time leader for me.

CmV8uJQVUAMK8rF.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sunny from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Community Swimming Pool Lifeguard
Pictures: 950 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

This hot blonde babe is 19 years old and her name is Sunny! Sunny and I were watching a movie on the couch and these pictures will show you what happened after the movie was finished! Watch this hot blonde amateur teen strip off her clothing and strike off a bunch of amateur nude modeling poses! Sunny has a total amount of 950 amateur and exclusive pictures, including handjob pictures and a high definition ass spreading video! And as always, I always shoot high quality images, but also very homemade images too! Hope you all enjoy watching Sunny get into all sorts of various poses and positions, as well as take the both of her hands to spread apart her teen butthole!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-model-sunny.html