• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

Here lately, Sybil A Kailena

I hope she goes all out Hardcore and has Sex with many Hot Gals and lots of Guys! Getting DP's, Sucking Cock, Licking and Stretching Foreskin with her Lips!

I hope she poses in lots more photos too with her in a Variety of Tight Hip Hugger Pants, Tight Tops and 5 or 6 inch Pleaser Stiletto Heels, Hair Big, Flared, Permed and Sprayed, Dangle Earrings, Eye Shadow, Lipstick, Rouge and Nail Polish.

1525419438___0035___DF88iVYAet.jpg

1525419441___0166___wFDWaTuPPQ.jpg

Have any of you guys had your masturbation techniques change from over the years?

I usually pump like I always have. But when I have time I opt for rubbing two fingers just under the head of my cock. It takes time but after about 10 minutes you start to feel the jizz building up in all your veins. At that point the temptation to just grab your shaft and pump away is really strong - i admit I give in a lot - but if you can resist after another ten minutes you explode and shoot like never before. Really worth the effort. Build in time for cleaning up :)
I also try and do some hands free listening to some hot audio that promises to get you off hands-free. Hasn't gotten me hands free yet, but am getting close.

Attachments

• bald+cunt_big+ass_blonde_cat_glossygirls_Kayla+Marie_shaved_tiny+tits_totally+shaved_ugly+sofa_1.jpg
    bald+cunt_big+ass_blonde_cat_glossygirls_Kayla+Marie_shaved_tiny+tits_totally+shaved_ugly+sofa_1.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 214
  • th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 215