• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

Then there is Mercedes. I've fucked her until we both came then I fucked her again...

:rubbel:

Attachments

• Mercedes 02.jpg
    Mercedes 02.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Mercedes 05.jpg
    Mercedes 05.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 190
Shit....ain't no telling how many times I've spanked the monkey after a good Nina Hartley clip since the early 90's or so.

Attachments

• pp2e2bf1d6 Nina Hartley.png
    pp2e2bf1d6 Nina Hartley.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 187
  • nina_hartley_s1-059.jpg
    nina_hartley_s1-059.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 183
  • CQJj955WEAA5SGW.jpg
    CQJj955WEAA5SGW.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 180

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Zoe from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Department Store Cashier Clerk
Pictures: A WHOPPING 3,841 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 Modeling & Butthole Spreading HD Video + More Coming!

This cute Brunette babe is named Zoe! I have known Zoe for a while now, and her age says 19 in this particular photo gallery, but that's because the pictures were taken back when she was 19 years old. As of now, Zoe is 23 years old and we still hook up every now and then to shoot! I have high resolution pictures of Zoe with a shaved pussy, a hairy pussy, handjob pictures, smaller breasts, bigger breasts ...and even pictures from back when she was 9 months pregnant! So yeah, I have all types of different pictures and videos of Zoe that I have taken over the years! In fact, this cute amateur babe has a whopping amount of 3,841 high resolution and exclusive pictures in the TrueAmateurModels.com members area! Hope you all enjoy these pictures of Zoe spreading apart her teenager pussy and modeling nude at this underground and homemade amateur modeling photo shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/zoe_amateur_babe_modeling.html

I tracked my loads in January, and I masturbated 67 times, so slightly more than 2 per day. I expect that to be higher than future months as I had some days off work which upped my stats. Also got a VR this month and I was really into trying it out. I had 3 days in the month where I busted 5 loads.

I definitely definitely can't leave off the one whom I got my namesake from.

Shay Sweet. Probably averaged 3-4 times a week over a two year span in ,99-00 when I first discovered her... probably still average at least 3 a month in her honor currently.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 275
  • shay-sweet-nude.jpg
    shay-sweet-nude.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 268