• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

had a good session today with danithedog55 watching Jasmine Byrne scenes.

watched a couple of scenes back to back, then another bud from another forum joined in the group chat, we watched another vid together and set a time when we would all cum together. Awesome session.

:).

had a good session today with danithedog55 watching Jasmine Byrne scenes.

watched a couple of scenes back to back, then another bud from another forum joined in the group chat, we watched another vid together and set a time when we would all cum together. Awesome session.

just had one of the most incredible group sessions with FIVE other people!! danithedog55, hugetitlover, pslope718, dcopley, dumb011201 and me all watched a hot scene of Eva Aneglina and Rachel Star. We all jerked it together, encouraging each other to keep on going. We set a point in the scene we all agreed to cum to, as it got closer to the time we all got more and more excited ready for the big release.

It was amazing!

Weekends are bad for me, sadly, or I'd love to go some group sessions!

Hey! How are ya?!?

I love a good jack chat. The ONLY way it could be better is if someone else was in the room with me! LOL Sometimes my wife goes out of town on the weekend and I end up being on yahoo (and HERE) most of the weekend! Love it!

just had one of the most incredible group sessions with FIVE other people!! danithedog55, hugetitlover, pslope718, dcopley, dumb011201 and me all watched a hot scene of Eva Aneglina and Rachel Star. We all jerked it together, encouraging each other to keep on going. We set a point in the scene we all agreed to cum to, as it got closer to the time we all got more and more excited ready for the big release.

It was amazing!
God that sounds so fucking hot!

WOW!!!Last night was crazy. Just simply hopping on to yahoo to see who was on and before I knew it, I was in a group chat session with two of my best buds! We looked at so many hard core pics together as we stroked our cocks. Every time one of us almost came the others would say "not yet bro, just alittle bit longer" so we kept stroking until I litterally couldnt hold anymore and cum all around my cock! FUCK it was Epic!!!

DAMN that sounds like my idea of a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardy00_2000

Closed Account
Speaking of favorites. Who are your top 5 most stroked to babes of all time? This is not a current favorite list.
My list in no order
Bobbi Starr
Aurora Snow
Haley Scott
Taryn Thomas
Luscious Lopez

Top 5 stroked to, here we go:

1. Madison Ivy
2. Taylor Lain
3. Madison Scott
4. Eva Angelina
5. Shyla Stylez

Could go on but those are my favs..

It was amazing!

How do these group sessions work? It's new to me, but sounds like it could be cool.

How do these group sessions work? It's new to me, but sounds like it could be cool.

we us yahoo messenger, you can set up a conference chat on there and then we either post links to pictures to chat about, or share a link of a scene and we all start the vid at the same time and watch it together and chat. I often do this with just one other person, but when you get a group its incredible!

download yahoo messenger, my ID is on my profile page and add me.