• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kandy
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Tattoo Shop
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Kandy has never done any modeling before, so she is a true first timer, as with the vast majority of the other models on the website! I met Kandy at a metal concert and spoke with her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots! I don't usually shoot girls with
as many tattoos as Kandy has, but I figured since she had an interesting look and since I have so many other girls that do not have tattoos that are requesting to shoot, why not shoot this tattooed babe modeling and spreading apart that punk rock ass? Hope you all
enjoy these high resolution pictures of a 100% real and amateur metalhead punk babe modeling nude!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-tattooed-punk-babe-kandie.html

This girl is hot

Attachments

• IMG_7027.JPG
    IMG_7027.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_7031.JPG
    IMG_7031.JPG
    240.8 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_7030.JPG
    IMG_7030.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 212

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sully from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Nightclub Hostess

My name is Sully and I am 27 years old. As you can tell, I absolutely love tattoos! I am also a girl that enjoys listening to Metal music and I usually attend many of the local shows around my area! In fact, that's exactly how Ray and I came into contact with each other for the first time! I was checking out this band playing onstage and I was also right in the front row! I saw Ray standing very near to me, and before I knew it, he was behind me in the line over at the bar! It seemed almost like he was following me around! While we we standing in the line, I heard someone make a comment about one of my tattoos so I turned around to see who made the comment, and there was Ray standing there smiling at me! He seemed like a nice enough dude so I talked to him while we waited in the line. He actually likes a lot of the same music that I like and many of the same bands! So we instantly had a connection right then and there. However, I was not expecting Ray to talk to me about nude modeling! I mean, I do have a lot of tattoos and it would be rather interesting to model nude, so I told him that I would go ahead and try out the nude modeling! I hope that you guys like my homemade and amateur modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Watch Sully use her Tattooed hands and fingers to give a POV handjob after the nude modeling shoot! She sure is good at giving a handjob! When she uses both of her hands ..oh man, that really feels good! I wanted to shoot some POV pictures of Sully with that hard dick in her hand, so I stood up and had this metalhead punk babe stroke all over it while she was down on her knees! It was actually her idea to do the handjob, but she did tell me that she is willing to do other types of scenes for the website too, so watch out for more! Hope you all enjoy watching this tattooed metalhead babe give a masturbating handjob, as well as receive a cumshot blown all across her punk rock ass!

photos above used from the galleries
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-tattooed-metalhead-babe-sully-model.html
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/tattooed-pov-handjob.html

Attachments

• 04CF0AC5-19D6-4B6B-9C1D-A445A6C3F1A1.jpeg
    04CF0AC5-19D6-4B6B-9C1D-A445A6C3F1A1.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 131
  • EB736622-3E1D-4852-8E63-DEFF3F80B4B6.jpeg
    EB736622-3E1D-4852-8E63-DEFF3F80B4B6.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 40EFACCD-8119-4088-849C-0B8AB510B801.jpeg
    40EFACCD-8119-4088-849C-0B8AB510B801.jpeg