• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Girls with Tattoos

once again guys thank you soo much for your votes.. it seems ive dropped a couple spots in best adult model.. that category and cam girl mean the most to me. I wish there was a counter or something that we could see how far we have come. I know its my first year in the contest and am happy to be a part of it and among such great girls, but that wont stop me from trying to win . I really hope to gain your votes in that category and I hope that we all get to know each other better. I first heard about this contest from Vicky Vette last year and it made me want to be a part of it. Here are some pics for you guys !

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

Keep voting
www.vote4tay.com

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member

Hey guys I decided to post my blog post in here for all of you who havent thank you so much for your compliments I really worked my ass of losing that weight it was the second hardest thing i ever had to do in my life. I was very happy when i was bigger posing for voluptuous and xl girls as well as I am now. I did get too thin for my liking and gained some back but I wanted to beause It didnt look right but back then the only thing that mattered to me was numbers.

I have great fans thank you all so much for being here for me through everything. Thank you all soo much for your votes. Its my first year in this contest and im not at all even aiming to win miss freeones I want to win best adult model and or best cam girl those mean the most to me. ive been caming since university and ive done everything on my own. So i appreciate all your votes soo much. Please keep voting every day. www.vote4tay.com
Here is my daily dosage of pics and a blog post for you all

Hey guys... Ive been dealing with so much latley that its been so hard to keep my blog posts updated but i think Ive just about caught up. Its about time I answered some formspring questions since its been so so long. Im dealing with a lot of health issues right now and its a fight right now but again thank you to everyone thats standing by me :).

Thank you for all the support and love :) with all you guys by my side how can a girl go wrong :) ! I wanted to thank you all for your freeones votes please register and vote for me at www.vote4tay.com every day. I really think with your help I might win, im honoured that im even on that list but I encourage you all to vote all you can and a free boobie oil video awaits if i win lol :).

As you know I will be in Minny this weekend. Im super excited wooot maybe I can hold a "brett makes me wet" sign lol.. that will never get on air hahah !

I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season its getting increasingly cold here. Very NIPPLY like you boys like it. Anyways lol, join my free fanclub right now for some goodies and full sets and videos. Its a free screenname away so join today ! hahaha :) Now, time for the formspring questions/rants/compliments I just checked my inbox and have over 2700 questions lol I should get the dust of that thing from time to time lol.

1.Something you will never forget ...
Falling in love for the first time. Although single now. I wont forget falling in Love its a feeling that doesnt come around often. I also wont forget My first ever fan meeting in person where someone recognized me and asked for my autograph.

2. Are you happy to be considered a slut/whore ?
LOL this one is funny to me. First and foremost I dont consider myself a slut or a whore. If you consider me that that is your problem. I love who I am what I do I carry myself with class and enjoy my fans. Are you happy to be considered some troll on the internet hiding behind his words ? Just wondering ???

3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
Still kicking ass, taking names doing what I do best. If i find a love of my life who knows what will happen. As for now...I am an entrepreneur and im doing what I need to do. I want to be enjoying life as I am now and continuing to bring the best of me to you :)

4. Favourite time to fuck ?
Mornings. Dirty Morning Sex is so fkn hot. The thought of it makes me wanna cream my pants lol. Its like that raw energy in the morning when you wake up beside someone and just feel their warm body beside you and get to fucking lol. (im soo naughty) LOL :) That question got me wet lol ! Make sure to come see me live on cam tonight and all week long at my free fanclub.

5. If you could have a threesome between you and two celbrities who would they be ? Well if we are talking female scarlett johannson would definitely be on that list as well as kim kardashian and or angelina jolie I think they are just gorgeous. Curvy and gorgeous !

Ok boys thats all for today but no worries I got 2695 more to go through lol :) hahah Here is one of the never before seen pics that I was selling at glamourcon it seems to be a favourite so make sure you join the free fanclub beacause im updating it with lots of never before seen footage !

Loove tons xoxox

Tay
balconyblog.jpg

Balconyblog2.jpg

balconyblog3.jpg

and one from my actiongirls.com shoot

balconyblog4.jpg

pinkprincess

Closed Account

Jesika Love.

http://*******.thumblogger.com/home/log/2010/49/jesika-love---make-it-purr.html

Hey doesn't anybody know if this girl goes by any other names or is on any other sites?

Love ya.