• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls sitting on their knees and feet.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Now this is PROP-PER & what I am looking for & talking about everytime I open a new post for this thread. :yesyes:

http://www.naughtyusagirls.com/dadsgirl/pics/jennahaze02.jpg

Now please understand I am not here to argue, start a conflict, or a war. and I am not gonna single anybody members who post in this thread out, & granted I am upfront professing that I have a Serious / Severe Foot-Fetish.

But aside from seeing some sexy Barefeet what is so exciting about seeing the bottoms of girls shoes???? :rolleyes:

If somebody can logically answer this I will understand when people post the pix they do in this thread with the girls wearing there shoes?

Cuz I honestly don't know whats sexy about the dirty bottoms of a girls shoes is, & how is or why is that "hot" for the lack of a better word to use, arousing?

And believe me I know & realize not all of the people who post in this thread have a Foot-Fetish like I do, but I don't understand the hotness of seeing the girls with shoes on? as I said whats sexy about the dirty bottoms of shoes? :dunno:

P.S. please remember NO flaming, NO name calling, & also please refrain from trying to curse me out or somebody (trying to make a name for themselves / board juice, board cred.) :rolleyes::rofl2: by responding with some (trying to be funny sarcastic :bs: answers) *cuz honestly I hate that shit* cuz after all I am *J/K* & asking a question, So like I said I am not trying to start a conflict, I am just curious & being funny by asking this. :2 cents:

for me its the image of the girl sitting on her knees and feet, i dont have to see the bottom of her feet for it to be a turn on, i love the flexability and the submissive position

Now this is PROP-PER & what I am looking for & talking about everytime I open a new post for this thread. :yesyes:

http://www.naughtyusagirls.com/dadsgirl/pics/jennahaze02.jpg

Now please understand I am not here to argue, start a conflict, or a war. and I am not gonna single anybody members who post in this thread out, & granted I am upfront professing that I have a Serious / Severe Foot-Fetish.

But aside from seeing some sexy Barefeet what is so exciting about seeing the bottoms of girls shoes???? :rolleyes:

If somebody can logically answer this I will understand when people post the pix they do in this thread with the girls wearing there shoes?

Cuz I honestly don't know whats sexy about the dirty bottoms of a girls shoes is, & how is or why is that "hot" for the lack of a better word to use, arousing?

And believe me I know & realize not all of the people who post in this thread have a Foot-Fetish like I do, but I don't understand the hotness of seeing the girls with shoes on? as I said whats sexy about the dirty bottoms of shoes? :dunno:

P.S. please remember NO flaming, NO name calling, & also please refrain from trying to curse me out or somebody (trying to make a name for themselves / board juice, board cred.) :rolleyes::rofl2: by responding with some (trying to be funny sarcastic :bs: answers) *cuz honestly I hate that shit* cuz after all I am *J/K* & asking a question, So like I said I am not trying to start a conflict, I am just curious & being funny by asking this. :2 cents:

the girls with shoes on? as I said whats sexy about the dirty bottoms of shoes?

P.S. please remember NO flaming, NO name calling, & also please refrain from trying to curse me out or somebody (trying to make a name for themselves / board juice, board cred.) by responding with some (trying to be funny sarcastic answers) *cuz honestly I hate that shit* cuz after all I am *J/K* & asking a question, So like I said I am not trying to start a conflict, I am just curious & being funny by asking this.

PLEASE HELP ME ID THE SEXY BRUNETTE..
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=301181

I have asked the same question on this board, she appears around page 14 of this thread. Those shots are from something called melindamatters.com

If you find out her ID, pleeezze come back on here and tell me!!!!

I think women look hottest on their feet and knees, especially when they're barefooted, so I can see their soles! Thanks for starting that thread!