• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls on phone/Cheating

Long time ago, my early 20's, i was dating this girl and everytime we started to have sex or was in the middle of sex, this one buddy of mine would call and just wanna talk my head off.....that stopped one day when she grabbed the phone and said "Will you please call back later, he's fucking the shit out of me right now and dammit i want more!"
That dude didnt call me for 2 months. LOL.
True story, only the name's have been changed to protect the guilty. LOL

Anybody have more clips? I've been looking for phone cheating all over the place.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
There was one video of a girl on a webcam and then a guy comes into the room with a towel on then he runs out.

She would be gone at that point if it was my girlfriend. :rolleyes:

People need start thinking with their brains and not cheat. :cussing:

hmmm, there is a clip naughty allie does where she is on the phone with her friend talking about shopping and he is titty fucking her, then he whispers he is going to cum, and she asks her friend to hold on a minute, sets the phone down, and the dude errupts all over her tits.

awesome. i couldnt find it though. it might be on her freeones page.

Lust

Lost at Birth
hmmm, there is a clip Naughty Allie does where she is on the phone with her friend talking about shopping and he is titty fucking her, then he whispers he is going to cum, and she asks her friend to hold on a minute, sets the phone down, and the dude errupts all over her tits.

awesome. i couldnt find it though. it might be on her freeones page.

lol, i was thinking of that same one, not cheating but still sexy as hell

http://www.crocreview.com/amateur/naughty-allie/titty_fucking_phone_sex/

There's a short cheating on the phone shot in "big bubble butt mothers" with Flower Tucci.
She's speaking to her husband about how they miss each other and she arranges to pick him up at the airport the other day. They say goodbye and then the camera pans to her ass. Two hands are massaging her butt...
pretty hot, but no clips around.

A short cheating on the phone shot too in "Housewives gone black 8" with Charlotte Vale
Husband snowed in and can't be present at his wife's birthday. He sends her a rose brought by a black man. This lovely attention ends up in a thoroughly assfucking.
At the end of the movie she's phoned again by her husband and whith her ass cheeks full of semen she thanks him for the rose. Pretty hot.

Hello folks.
Have you come accross similar scenes and you can't find a link to a clip please post the title.

There have been clips up of which I think was Gauge who was forced to phone her boyfriend while she had a dick in her mouth. I'll having a cocktail she said :)
Does anyone know the title of that movie or links to the clips?
thanks

I remember a sample clip with Lisa Sparxxx (pretty sure it was her) talking to some guy over the phone, telling him to stay away from girls on his business trip. Then she says "love you", hangs up, and turns to a guy sitting next to her with his dick out. Anyone know this one, or where it's from?