• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls looking Bored/Uninterested OR Not paying attention during Sex / Bored, Passive Girls fucking

Girls looking bored or not paying attention during sex

I'm looking for videos of women being completely distracted during sex.

Re: Girls looking bored or not paying attention during sex

Anything that Allie Sin has done....

She's so cute, but damn... so boring. At least a fake smile or something....

Hate to say it but some of Nicole Graves' scenes qualify for this...not the "Exploited Teens" scenes she's cut but the more recent stuff...like the Pizza Fucker scene and the ClubVIP scene...yikes...I thought she needed someone to slip her some No-Doze during those scenes...

LMAO! I saw the title of this thread and the first thing I thought was "I bet someone mentions Allie Sin" haha :p

now that is funny. because i was thinking the same exact thing:rofl:

Pics/Vids of uninterested and boring looking girls

Hi!

I´m searching for some pictures and movies of girls who looks uninterested and/or bored when they have sex. They can talk in mobile phone or send some sms.

Girl who maybe got some cash for have sex with an ugly/fat guy. Girls who don´t look horny at all, lay totally still and quit and only look distgust or as them only doing their job.

Girls who really don´t want to have sex... But I don´t mean abuse or rape pics and videos.

I know there´s a lot of videos with (older) men pay some girls to have sex (Teens for cash and others), but these girl often looks horny. I want them to look totally uninterested and only doing their job.

They can laugh at, or humiliate, the men or boys men they have sex.

Where can I find this type of pics/vids???

Fucked while looking bored

Has anyone seen anymore stuff like this? She looks like she's totally not amused.

Attachments

• subproducto_05e64d.jpg
    subproducto_05e64d.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,165
Re: Fucked while looking bored

Looks more like surprised to me.

If bored is what you're looking for, I suggest Allie Sin. She's famous for looking completely uninterested.

Re: Fucked while looking bored

I'm not sure which movie it is on, I think I originally saw it on one of Vivid's Award Winning Sex DVDs, but there is a scene where a guy is having sex with a cute blonde girl and she is totally out of it. She yawns, and looks bored, and at one point even belches and looks around the room while the guy is having sex with her for all he is worth.

I think the scene is supposed to be a dream sequence because it keeps cutting to her sleeping on a couch.

Girls looking bored/uninterested during sex

hello chaps

i kinda like this i think its a bit cheeky anyone else got anything similar, cheers

http://www.y o u p o r n.com/watch/64855/most-bored-girl-ever/