• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls in white / Wonderful in White

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Diana Lark

diana-lark-in-underwear-1.jpgdiana-lark-in-underwear-2.jpg0c425279.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Tila from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Collge Student

My name is Tila and I am an 18 year old girl from New Port Richey, Florida! Ray asked for me to write up some brief details on how I became a model for the site, so here it goes! I met him at a gas station. He
was pumping gas across from me and we just started talking about how high the gas prices were and stuff. He also started talking to me about his site and how he shoots amateur girls modeling nude. I
thought that was pretty interesting so instead of leaving, I stuck around to talk to him more about it. I've always wanted to be a model but I don't know anyone in my town that shoots nude pictures. I mean
think about it, how many people do YOU know that operates an adult site? And on top of that, shoots all of their own content too? So, when I met Ray and he told me all about it, I felt like this was finally an
opportunity for me to get involved with it! It has always been a fantasy of mine to be a nude model. I think a lot of girls think about that. Although, just because they may think about it, doesn't mean that they
will actually go through with doing it! I am the type of girl that will most definitely go through with doing it though! When would I ever get this opportunity again? It's not like I live in some big city like New York
or Los Angeles. So yeah, I jumped on the opportunity! As you can see, a little more than nude modeling went on at the shoot! Hope that you guys enjoy!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-fucks-dick.html