• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls Going INSANE!!!!

Post videos of girls absolutely going nuts while getting fucked. I'm talking about eyes rolling back in the head, shaking, anything. I want to see the roughest of the rough. Girls literally getting there brains fucked out!

wow... never even heard of her.... but.... wow..

sorry, but that's all i got

she squirted when the guy did... that's fucking skill

I knew I'd get something eventually

im not a fan of cytheria, its too much of an act she puts on, and we all know its just piss...

I figured as much, but still.... looks cool enough.... the shark doesn't have to be real for jaws to kick ass...

I like a good actress personally... at least one that tries... like Eve Lawrence... she doesn't seem sincere, but she sure tries hard...

to each his own brother,

-dK

and we all know its just piss...
hate to break it to you, but squirting is real.
There was controversy over whether the effect existed at all, and in recent history there has been confusion between female ejaculation and urinary incontinence. However, post-2000 scientific studies in controlled conditions have demonstrated a bona fide effect that is unrelated to urine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirting
guess you just haven't had a chance to get a girl to do this yet. hopefully it is somewhere in your future.

hate to break it to you, but squirting is real.
guess you just haven't had a chance to get a girl to do this yet. hopefully it is somewhere in your future.

I agree it is real... but the ridiculous, hit the camera 10 feet away, spray the dude in the face shit I believe to be piss... I don't mind it, but that cynthrea chick's shit is like a fucking water hose

shiiiit... if it's in the "Vice Guide to Drug, Sex, and Rock 'n Roll" it's gotta be real

-dK

There's some eye rolling back action in the last clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
pathetic -

yeah something like that but even more intense. none of this cytheria stuff, ive seen too much of it. i want girls who are shaking though and just going nuts on a cock.