• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Hi there, was just wondering if anyone had a list of episodes where the couples did a full swap?

Or if anyone could recommend episodes that are just really hot :)

Thanks!

6 days left before the new season starts. Wonder if they will post it on the website or wait a few days after it airs like last year.

Re: Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Good question and I don't know why they don't set up the 24/7 cameras like they did on season 2. Or do it like the big brother house with cameras everywhere .

- - - Updated - - -

Good question and I don't know why they don't set up the 24/7 cameras like they did on season 2. Or do it like the big brother house with cameras everywhere .

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

S5IREwG.png

Couple for the season premiere

I might be just a bit biased but I think the show gets better every year. Also, Letisha and I probably look for different things when we watch it, things we know happened but didn't make the cut. For example, the newbie guy played with Nicole in the red room but you never see it. This couple was very hot though and drama free. They were perfect newbies. Alexis, the newbie girl, railed Letisha with a strap on and thankfully it made the cut. Without a doubt it was hot. Previews for next weeks episode showed that they aren't airing in the order shot so we won't be on next weeks.

I missed the season opener but it seems to repeat during the week. I will try to catch it. From the short preview on youtube their names are alexis and matt, same names as the actors from the 50 shades movie. Aliases? And on the preview there was one blond headed dude who did not look too happy....was someone new......

Yea, saw a pic of the newbie couple, attractive as always! Unfortunately I still have to wait 3 days to check out the newest episode. Thanks for the spoiler Chad! :p LOL

I missed the season opener but it seems to repeat during the week. I will try to catch it. From the short preview on youtube their names are alexis and matt, same names as the actors from the 50 shades movie. Aliases? And on the preview there was one blond headed dude who did not look too happy....was someone new......

I've seen her Facebook and those are their real names however you are correct that some people on Swing do use an alias. I always think it's cool in our contract where they ask what our "stage name" is, haha. The blond guy is a newbie. We were on the episode with them but since it hasn't aired yet I have to keep quiet :)

-Chad

IMG_0315_zpskvzrctio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It's tradition that the residents "christen" the newbie room the night before each of them get there. This was the night after Matt and Alexis left.

Thanks for the insight on the new episode Chad and Priest2 sucks that we have to wait almost a week after the episode shows on tv. I think i will use chad's comments as a preview for the episode that gets uploaded to the website eventually. lol Great pics also

"First of all, thanks chad that he is telling evrything what happend in show and tnx for answers :))) u are good man tnx :) "

second i have question for members of this site, Does anybody know where i can watch 5 seasob? i dont have accaunt playboytv :)