• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

^I used to think they were the same. I can't wait to read a review of the new site.

when u google their shows, it always links to playboytv.com. i've never seen playboy.tv ever...until now, of course. unfortunately, my username and pass don't work on the .tv site, only the .com one. so i don't know if they added new season on the .tv site. they sure didn't do anything on the .com site.

The new site is kind of wonkey, hard to find anything really bit I have seen the first 3 episodes and they are all good, episode three is probrobly the best though, almost none of the old couples are on there. Aside from Liz black and her man and holli and mike nobody else came back. Sucks too b/c I wanted to see more of Kimberly but what ever its still good

Thanks for the info shaqow24, I was afraid the new site didn't have the new swing episodes, sucks about Kimberly, she was the hottest by far.

Nope not that I've seen but I think they might later on but still not sure, the couple from season 2 episode 5 are regulars though and I liked them so that's good. Most of the new couples are pretty hot though so I'm satisfied,

I like that a previous vet: Kristal from Kristal & Mike is back too, she's hot. I also like the new vet Emily.

I think the red room sequences in the previous seasons were better, there's way too much time spent in those chats with the host/sexologist that I just skip over.

^^^^

I know she and her husband are camstars on Chaturbate, though I don't recall the name they used (Dan and something?). Can't even really say if they're still regulars or not, since I don't pop by CB much these days.

^Reading the Swing thread on kasidie.com -where they recruited most of the cast- people were saying they wanted less emphasis on the sex, more about showing what the "lifestyle" is about, showing what the newbie couple is going through in their minds as they begin.

Seeing these new episodes I'm now getting the impression the producers did get swayed by those swingers into turning this show into more of a propaganda piece for swinging, rather than quality jerk-off material. Which would be fine if the show was primarily viewed by couples curious about getting into swinging, but I seriously doubt that.

I also miss the kitschy red room theme music from the first 2 seasons.

playboy needs to fire their webmasters. tuesday and STILL no new swing episode. Seriously?!? These people are so lazy. No wonder playboy has been in financial trouble these past several years. Laziness like this. You don't see HBO waiting weeks before posting new episodes of game of thrones on HBO Go. smh, playboy.. smh. Seriously, who the heck would want to watch some stupid show about rappers (100 Proof) over Swing? Seriously, playboy?!?

And ya, red room scenes are like 3 mins long now. the rest is talk talk talk. eh??

Created an account just so I could show you guys this! Enjoy!

The Preview:
http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/black_daniel/media/Legs-1.mp4.html

Part One:
http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/black_daniel/media/Partonesideview.mp4.html

Part Two:
http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/black_daniel/media/Parttwosideview.mp4.html

I do not know what will happen if these get to many hits. Generally Pbucket pics/vids that become "too popular" and aren't premium accounts get blocked until the bandwidth gets reset.