• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

I remember Holli doing a chaturbate show with AL and Sprinkle and I remember right AL banged the shit out of her
I think you might be getting your Hollis mixed up. I believe momomo was referring to Holli Pockets. Her and her husband Michael do a radio show and acted almost as the host of Swing for the first couple of seasons. HOLLY and Michael were newbies in season 3 and it's Sparkle not Sprinkle lol.

I think you might be getting your Hollis mixed up. I believe momomo was referring to Holli Pockets. Her and her husband Michael do a radio show and acted almost as the host of Swing for the first couple of seasons. HOLLY and Michael were newbies in season 3 and it's Sparkle not Sprinkle lol.
I could have it wrong it was a good 3 or 4 years ago when it happened but I'm pretty sure it was Holli they all did a ticket show on chaturbate together I remember the people in the chat was going nuts that she was there. I don't remember what the chaturbate account was or I would try to search and see if I could find the ticket show

I could have it wrong it was a good 3 or 4 years ago when it happened but I'm pretty sure it was Holli they all did a ticket show on chaturbate together I remember the people in the chat was going nuts that she was there. I don't remember what the chaturbate account was or I would try to search and see if I could find the ticket show
Nikki and Daniel went on Chaturbate with Al and Sparkle. Could be wrong about Holli Pockets of course but seeing is believing...

Yes I meant Holli Pockets, to my knowledge they just do soft acts such as kissing and touching. but it would be interesting to see her getting fucked by another man. She is sexy, I wish she was more like Kimberly which is sexy as hell and open minded been fucked/sucked/licked by almost most men in the mansion.

Just found this place today......And have read all the posts from first to last.
Very interesting. I have watched all playboy swing episodes from all 5 seasons and all the episodes from toyride.

most i have watched several times.

i have my favorites ... my interest lies mostly in what motivates a couple to open their marriage.
How does a couple merge their lifestyle choice with their daily life?
So I try to gain an insight into their... what seems to be a..... very nonchalant attitude toward physical sex.

I have had about the same sexual experience as a 13 year old boy. ...i have never married; and now being in my 8th decade of life probably never will.

i may have some questions ..maybe not .. mostly i will just read.

neendo

BANNED
6db58147281bf3ca9ea0bffc0f7c2867.jpeg

Kimberly and Michael
akas: @kmfsquared (also on "The Man")
https://www.xvideos.com/video8715695/theman-s01e09
Any more from Kimberly?

Hi all, does anyone know if Hollie Pockets ever gave a handjob or blowjob to another man other than her husband Mike? I know they said that they soft swap which usually means oral, or is their swapping only Hollie playing with girls.

Greatly appreciated

Hi all, does anyone know if Hollie Pockets ever gave a handjob or blowjob to another man other than her husband Mike? I know they said that they soft swap which usually means oral, or is their swapping only Hollie playing with girls.

Greatly appreciated
Not to my knowledge.

So, PBTV has been showing reruns of Swing, yesterday was a season 5 marathon. The episode with Jeremy and DJ, anyone know who they are? Cant find them on FB, usually the couples "friend" each other, but nothing, zero....I'd love to get in contact with them, they seem alot like us.

My GF and I really enjoy the show. It's all very staged, but occasionally some real experiences happen. Particularly like the Stephanie and Cecil episode.