• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls finishing the job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands-free tit-fuck ...

phoenix7 said:
Sara Jay finishing with just her huge rack.
http://gals.myhandjobs.com/sarajay/aslgal238.html
One of the best ways to unload is the hands-free tit-fuck -- typically when a busty goddess draps her full, soft mammaries all over your cock from above. Yeah, some people either like her to use her hands to push them together, or guys like to hold them together for her -- but I love it when you're a man, so turned on and hard and don't need to do anything but feel gravity pulling on them around your manhood. Blasts like that are the ultimate.

I don't know about you guys, but I've never had to "finish myself off" with any of my lovers -- neither past nor with my wife now. I don't like to "stop'n pull out" and then "hand myself." I want to pump and never stop pumping until I'm totally spent -- or let the woman start the motion and never stop, even if there's a surprise. To this end, I never inserted myself into a woman at all until I was married -- and using a woman's breasts can be a great, and safe way, to have lots and lots of fun!

Without having to "finish yourself."

In answer to the question with Nicole Sheridan she married Vodoo. She does perform with other males, but that RARELY happens. Usually entails a threesome though she did a scene with Randy Spears but Vodoo was in it just :nanner: another girl

Status
Not open for further replies.