• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriends Tits!

Would you let your girlfriend/wife flash her tits on the web?

• Yes

Votes: 222 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 143 34.6%
  • Only if no one found out!

Votes: 48 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BellaDude05 said:
I love this thread, my favorite. My girl has some nice tits, tanline, pierced nipples, nice size, im gonna post em' shortly.....

:thumbsup: do it, i hope wtithout any blurring !! ;)

stockfisch said:
:thumbsup: do it, i hope wtithout any blurring !!

Now now... let's be sensible, Stockfisch. If his girl will let him post her fine body, but doesn't want her face showing, let's go with what we can get. Mine's that way. She just doesn't want to run into :eek: at work some day from one of her co workers surfing and finding her :boobies: in pic form.

JW

oh, and by the way- happy Wednesday! :hatsoff:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/josh1971/eatingtheothergirl.jpg

Last edited:

ANDY76

Banned
I'd just like to thank both Hedonis and Stockfisch for trying their very best to keep this thread going!
You guys have more of an Obsession with other blokes G/F tits than me! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

ANDY76 said:
I'd just like to thank both Hedonis and Stockfisch for trying their very best to keep this thread going!
You guys have more of an obsession with other blokes G/F tits than me! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Thanks, Andy! Since Freeones isn't a picture posting forum, I've always been amazed this thread has lasted. That's why I always try to do my pics as links, so that I don't incur the wrath.

I wouldn't say I've got an obsession with other guys' g/f's ti-tays, but I do think I have a beautiful wife, and as long as she's ok with me posting semi-anonymous pics of her for you guys to feast on, I like it! :glugglug:

Let's keep it going!!!!!!

JW

ANDY76 said:

I want to post topless ones, but she'd kill me!

Wow! What a rack!!! :thumbsup:

Hey man, you should start a "Girlfriends Asses" thread too. :D I think a lot more people would post on there since showing a picture of your womens booty isn't as bothersome to them. I'de start the poll, but i dont know how. :dunno:

And, like has been already said, thanks everyone that is keeping this thread going. This thread kicks ass, and i thought it was fizzling out for a while. Glad people are still posting on here.

Hey guys. I'm just letting everyone know i started a "Girlfriends Ass" thread including a poll, to go along with this one. Hopefully we'll get some good action on there too. :tongue:

ANDY76 said:
:thumbsup:

Now that's it! Great pic, 5150! :nanner: I am taking more photos, and looking through the old ones to see what I can share with all of ya!

Also, I just *had* to subscribe to Tarantula's thread on g/f's ass! Keep this party goin!!!! :partysml:

JW

ANDY76 said:
You guys have more of an Obsession with other blokes G/F tits than me! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

:hatsoff: thanks back andy76. but it´s no Obsession i just think my wife looks good and she must not hide behind the Plastic-Part-Girls the whole world seems to applaud to. So you can watch....but the playing ´s just for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.