• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriends Tits!

Would you let your girlfriend/wife flash her tits on the web?

• Yes

Votes: 222 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 143 34.6%
  • Only if no one found out!

Votes: 48 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANDY76

Banned

member987

Closed Account
lucky4 said:
all these pictures are good, but how many of you have pictures of your girl friends 18 year old sister's ta tas

If you have some, lucky, by all means share them (if the models are o.k. with it of course) !!!

LOL :nanner:

No, for obvious reasons of anonymity she wants me to keep her face off the net. I don't blame her- I'd hate for a co worker or something to see one of the pics and then suddenly she's famous at work for the wrong reason.

Next thing ya know there's money missing from the dresser and your daughter's knocked up...

I've seen it a hundred times... :thumbsup:

But if you want, she said it was ok to continue to post things up, and not *just* boobies, either. I know this forum's not really for that, but no one has swooped down to blast this thread out of the water and close it, either.

I'm good with whatever we're all doing.

JW :glugglug:

ANDY76

Banned
stockfisch said:
.........and i try to keep my 2nd place :tongue:

Sorry Stockfisch, you have been posting some dam fine pics to :thumbsup: Both you and Hendonis are the top posters here! :nanner: I'll keep tryin to get my girl to flash some flesh!

i'd let my gf take nude pix yes... she can do whatever she'd like with them... oh wait, she already does! except she doesn't flaunt them all over the net, she'd never post them on the net, it's more or less her "private collection" for her amature modelling portfolio. I mean, she did it before I came to the picture (...no pun intended) so who am I to say that she has to stop it... ya know?

ANDY76 said:
Nice one Hendonis! You are the top poster on this thread! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I have to give a :hatsoff: to Stockfisch, though. He's got a damn fine woman, and he's posted just as many (if not more) than I have.

Jbark... nice lookin' lady. :nanner:

JW

gutte said:
Here's mine again,damn she's so fucking hot.

Some rep points would be grately apreciated ;)

A good looking women! Curves are where it is at! :glugglug: Reminds me of my girlfriends body!

Thanks for the good comment guy's,and yall keep on postin now. :nanner:

Here is another one from my girl,it's from a while ago when she still had a nipple piercing,she took it out cause she was always scared that it would hurt her when whe where makin love,that it got stuck somwhere,but i like em the same whit or whitout the piercing. :rubbel: :blowjob:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.