• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriends Tits!

Would you let your girlfriend/wife flash her tits on the web?

• Yes

Votes: 222 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 143 34.6%
  • Only if no one found out!

Votes: 48 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its cool to let your gf post her breasts online. It's not i like ive taken no or will take no for an answer. hehe. It's not like your having sex with anyone

:wave:

I can't believe these guy's giving me some bad rep about asking for rep points whit some funny smilies on the side,some people don't understand a joke i geuss,but they still come here and check out our gf's tits but do not post anything themself(accept for the negative shit ).
People like that better stay of the forum.

Oh yeah can i get rep points for this :thefinger

WILDSIDE said:
I put her pic up but now its gone????

Try posting it as a link to an image hosting site, like photobucket or image shack. Make sure, as a newbie, that you read the board rules- they are very important and VERY enforced :thumbsup:

The best thing I can tell you is to get the image hosted on a free image hosting site (There are tons of these) and give us a link.

JW

Hey Fox!

Your girlfriend looks yummie :yesyes: In fact, I also like the sex with elder women, with the diference I am not having any.
When you come to Argentina, lemme know... if you bring her with you, of course

:beer: your friend

KO

Last edited:
my wife would be more then happy to show ALL but she is pregnant and I am sure you dont wanna see and she dont wanna show but I can ask

we dont have any I cant find any from when she was not preg I have looked

let me see what I can hook up

Time

Status
Not open for further replies.