• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriends Tits!

Would you let your girlfriend/wife flash her tits on the web?

• Yes

Votes: 222 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 143 34.6%
  • Only if no one found out!

Votes: 48 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRocket

Banned
glk35 said:
here is a pic of my ex that i found on our camera when somone on ebay wanted more pics of an item there were two pics left on the camera she was taking pics of herself and sending them to the guy she was fucking needless to say she is long gone
http://www.**********.se?234567
Sorry for you. There are few things that can hurt more then getting fooled around on.

oh well fuck the chicks that want to cheat a few months later i met a girl that is 1000 times hotter well she got pregnant now i have a son and a gorgeous wife things just seem to work out

glk35 said:
oh well fuck the chicks that want to cheat a few months later i met a girl that is 1000 times hotter well she got pregnant now i have a son and a gorgeous wife things just seem to work out

I have to admit, that's the same thing (almost) that happened to me, with the exception of getting her pregnant. The one I met after catching my ex-wife cheating was about 7 yrs younger than the ex, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter, does other girls :thumbsup: , and doesn't want to have any more kids.

I *had* to marry that one. :wave2:

JW

DownTown33 said:
Thanks Hedonis..Im gonna try and gather some more up. When I do they'll be here. She said she doesnt mind as long as I dont show her face.

That's the view mine has- she's ok as long as her face can't be seen. And in that spirit- heeeeeeeere's a BRAND NEW pic! This is from less than an hour ago.

New pic

Enjoy!

JW

Status
Not open for further replies.