• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that sounds hot to me! It doesn't have to be a bi-sex/MMF scene... Just two guys who are cool with a little contact.

German Goo Girls can throw up a few surprises. I saw one scene where two guys were stood either side of a woman face. She was sucking their penises. Another guy is penetrating the woman, in a missionary position. He leans forward to touch her face and then lightly carresses one of the penises. That was really hot.

The video can be seen at the Yahoo Group 'friendly_fire_cumshot', found under 'Files' and it's called 'mbewasserung1sl.wmv'.

Wow wee! Plenty of hot fuckin vids! Awesome find! :) :) :) :) :)

Did anyone see the Entourage episode where Turtle and Johnny 'crossed swords' in a threesome and were uncomfortable about it the next day? Hilarious!

That said, if you're in a FMM threesome, you can't expect to NOT touch the other guy at all... sounds like way too much work.

Did anyone see the Entourage episode where Turtle and Johnny 'crossed swords' in a threesome and were uncomfortable about it the next day? Hilarious!

That said, if you're in a FMM threesome, you can't expect to NOT touch the other guy at all... sounds like way too much work.

HAHA! Great, post the link!

this shit is so hot AFTER the cum is out! love it when some chick is coverd in cum and sucks the last drops out of multiple cocks at once :thumbsup:

I am having trouble posting links.
I am trying here once more :

remove where you see stars and put word slut-load without dash and add dotcom to link below without:

See links below:

slut-load/u/pabloagogo/
slut-load/u/pabloagogo/p-2/

What I meant to say was :
replace word slut-load with "slut-load without dash" and add dotcom, to the link below :

See links below:

slut-load/u/pabloagogo/
slut-load/u/pabloagogo/p-2/

I hope this is more coherent English.

Pablo

Status
Not open for further replies.