• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when the girl is really into rubbing the cocks together and teases the guys.

I'd have to be really drunk or the girl was really hot. Also the other guy better not look like he's enjoying it.

I love this board, noting hotter than a hot girl enjoying 2 cocks. Does anyone have clips of 2 cocks rubbing and cumming together at the same time? thanks

Jacking two cocks close to each other and making their cum shoot on each other...
go to x h a m s t e r . c o m and search for Double handjob cumshot (it's the first one)

Nice head-to-head action from the secretary...
http://www.**********/video/f4c89bbd91e8ef558947/Secretary_Sucks_Two_Cocks/

Jacking two cocks close to each other and making their cum shoot on each other...
go to x h a m s t e r . c o m and search for Double handjob cumshot (it's the first one)

Nice head-to-head action from the secretary...
http://www.**********/video/f4c89bbd91e8ef558947/Secretary_Sucks_Two_Cocks/

Ah, loved the vid from hamster, great video! Thanks.

great posts

luv to see woman sitting between 2 cocks with one in each hand - anyone got any more like this?

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. I've deleted the same attachment once before with the same warning. Please co-operate. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
i love this stuff, it got me and a friend to go ahead and try something:

we were watching clips like this and all of a sudden I see my friend rubbing his cock through his pants. I tell him that he should just whip it out and he does. great looking cock and I start getting into it, so I whip out mine. We start jerking together, but eventually we start to just jerk each other off. we rub our cocks together to see what it would feel like and we love it. trying to get a girl to do this to us at the same time.

yeah, now that is gay. if a girl were there jerking you two off and rubbing them together then okay, but you guys went to a whole different place...........

yep, gay, crossed the line. gay.

Who cares, I did it, not you.

EDIT: Please do not hijack the thread with off topic matters. Future posts will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.