• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie who's been lurking....great thread! I can't find a free clip anywhere, but the movie B. Day 18 by Urge Xotica studios has one of the best rubbing scenes ever. First scene...the girl spends several minutes double sucking and rubbing their heads together while saying how much she loves to "rub these hot thick dicks together and play with them". You should be able to find it on one of the pay per view sites....trust me, it's worth it!

handbanger

Closed Account
That white guys cock in that clip is fucking huge!! It makes that black guys cock look pathetic, even though it's a big one to.
Big, meaty and has a huge head on it to. Absolutely gorgeous!!
OMG. Who is that guy. The white dude's dick is as big and fat as the black dude's. He's our new king. Toe to toe with a black and holding his own.
It is truly amazing. Huge.
that white dick belong to Chris Charming

Your right!! It is Chris Charming!! Stunning!!

Here's some more of his amazing dick:

http://www.payones.com/videos/craving-big-cocks-5/scene-1/

http://straight.theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/movieDetail?movieId=101609&theaterId=14343

I'm gonna have to find that "Craving Big Cocks #5", or is it "2 Dicks 1 Hole" ??

:drool1::bowdown:

this thread is awesome. like I said earlier, I'm not online much, but if anyone wants to chat about it, girls and guys, hit me up.

Where can i find more of this gif

***don't attach mid-thread, please! Upload to a hosting site instead
[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator GregCentauro]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.