• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl or Hummer? Choose one..

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I think she's nice. She's definitely got a great looking body! :thumbsup:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'd take the hummer, sell it, get a nice vette and pic up some rediculously sexy babes! :thumbsup:

Sometime I wish I had a GF that open, but then I realize how selfish I am and I know I couldn't share her. I think that this particular whore has been shared plenty of times

Sometime I wish I had a GF that open, but then I realize how selfish I am and I know I couldn't share her. I think that this particular whore has been shared plenty of times

Oh, i like those kind of opinions. They don´t wanna show nudes of the own girl but love to see nude girls. And to build a difference between "my girl" and the nude girls they call the nude one whore, slut, bitch ......!! :mad:

Screw her Id get the hummer anyday Beside anybody who knows me knows that i love fat chicks

Girls cos they are cheaper to run :thefinger

Have you ever had a girl?:dunno:

I spend more money on my girl than I have ever spent on running my cars. Girls are the most expensive thing you'll ever get.

Goddamn so hard to choose between an ugly little bitch and a ugly huge hummer. Now if the girl didn't look like she got donkey punched too many times and the hummer was the older ones from the military instead of a whored GM vehicle, whole different story. Then i'd have to take the beer.

Goddamn so hard to choose between an ugly little bitch and a ugly huge hummer. Now if the girl didn't look like she got donkey punched too many times and the hummer was the older ones from the military instead of a whored GM vehicle, whole different story. Then i'd have to take the beer.

Carefull there buddy, stockfisch might bad rep you for calling her a bitch, he/she was pretty sensitive about me calling her a whore and bad rep'ed me :ban:

Carefull there buddy, stockfisch might bad rep you for calling her a bitch, he/she was pretty sensitive about me calling her a whore and bad rep'ed me :ban:

This ones for stockfisch:
Goshdarn so hard to choose between an ugly little goddess and a ugly huge hummer. Now if the princess didn't look like she got pinched too many times and the hummer was the older ones from the military instead of a turd GM vehicle, whole different story. Then i'd have to take the non-alcoholic beverage.

Much Love stockfisch.

Yes,you got it!!! :D Hope you´ll think about the next time, before calling someone in that way!! :glugglug:

Yes,you got it!!! :D Hope you´ll think about the next time, before calling someone in that way!! :glugglug:

No offence to you stockfisch, but I call'em like I see'em. Anybody who will do anything for money (i.e., nude photos, fuck vidios, ect.) is a slut, whore, bitch, what have you. These are women who are objects because the want to be treated as such for money. So when I see one of these I will use the terms that come to my mind.

As far as you giving bad rep. to people who do this, that's your problem. I can see bad rep'ing people who insult me personally, but doing it to people who call a whore a whore, that's just pathetic. And if this is a normal pratice on these boards, well excuse me for being new.