• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl from CFF (College F--- Fest)

hey, does anyone know of any other videos that this girl from i think College Fuck Fest 19 has been in?.. she doesn't say her name, but maybe some of you have seen her before..

i know that a lot of the girls are amateurs, but i have seen some girls from CFF in other videos.. so maybe she has too, does anyone know where else i could find her... any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance

i could post more caps if needed, but can they be nude or of her giving a bj?
You can't post hardcore pics, but you can link to them. The rules can be found here:
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=5

2. No hardcore pictures

as for posting more pics of her, please read the following part of the rules:

7. DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

8. This is NOT a Picture Posting Forum. The Posting of full sets is NOT allowed.

The pics you have posted so far ought to be sufficient for an ID, since they are good quality and show her face. There isn't all that much reason for you to post more pics uploaded from your collection to an image hosting site.

If you have links to galleries of her on her site, you can post those, but please remember the following rule:

Gallery links:

You can not post more than 5 Gallery URL’s in one thread per c24hrs. In the case that a user does post more, a moderator will edit the post.

You can NOT post consecutive posts with gallery links.

If the moderator team finds out that people are posting more, we will edit the post, consider a ban for the user. In the case of sponsor hosted galleries we will notify the sponsor.

Does anyone know of anything else she's been in. She wouldn't even take her pants off for this video but still gave some enthuasiastic head.. so I'm hoping to actually see some sex in abother vid of her lol

harvz69

Closed Account
hi guys,im not to sure who she is, do u know who the blondie is called stacie from chivcago? they did the scene in san antonio though, from college fuck fest,nice tits and pritty face,cheers guys, ill look for this girl for u 2

harvz69

Closed Account
here is a pic of the scene

and another

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Attachments

• th_79888_CFF3202_123_577lo.jpg
    th_79888_CFF3202_123_577lo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 847
Last edited by a moderator: