• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ginger Jolie aka Alexa Kai

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Ginger Jolie

If she keeps on turning out sets like those (from Twisty's), she's going to be huge. She's got one of the best faces, and hands down best eyebrows, in the biz and her natural body is dy-no-myte. (Been waiting to use that word! ;))

By huge, I mean on par with the other softcore stars, like Aria, Nikki, Veronica and Co.... C'mon, Ginger, keep 'em coming! :D

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

BNF said:
If she keeps on turning out sets like those (from Twisty's), she's going to be huge. She's got one of the best faces, and hands down best eyebrows, in the biz and her natural body is dy-no-myte. (Been waiting to use that word! ;))

By huge, I mean on par with the other softcore stars, like Aria, Nikki, Veronica and Co.... C'mon, Ginger, keep 'em coming! :D
I couldn't say it any better myself BNF, Ginger keeps getting better and sexier :thumbsup:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Nightcrawler said:
Call me clueless, but I never new that Ginger Jolie and Alexa Kai were one in the same. Thanks for the info on that one.

I added Alexa to the thread title for thoroughness, but I think that she officially has called herself GJ for a while now. :hatsoff: