• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Gina Lynn retired? these are from her twitter page. Damn it!

@SilkyPHantasy What kind of shoot? I'm no longer doing scenes 3:16 PM Jan 17th via Echofon in reply to SilkyPHantasy

@R@RyanDowner She knows everything and I'm retired.., we talk more about her job. 8:54 PM Jan 14th via Echofon in reply to RyanDowner

strangely enough, FreeOnes still lists her as being active. Assuming someone didn't neglect to update her profile, maybe it has yet to be made official, or she's just going on a temporary hiatus. At any rate, I really hope she doesn't call it quits before she could do an anal scene. Rumors have persisted that she was holding out until near the end of her career since she could make god knows how much money from doing the scene that way, but those rumors aside, I recall an interview where she herself stated she's not afraid of anal and might consider it. She also suggested that anal's just a passing trend that everyone will get bored with after a while, but that hardly seems to be the case, does it?

I hope your right, but who knows? Gina Lynn anal is with out a doubt one of the most anticipated scenes. Times wasting away however. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesnt. no need in holding our breaths over it. There is so much new talent,that either Gina gets on board or she gets left behind as a fond memory....