• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: gillian anderson

I love that scene, just wish it was longer!
Also, I read an interview with Danny Dyer (the guy that shares that scene with her), where he said that his character was supposed to have trouble performing sexually with her (as is obvious if you watch the scene), but that in real life he had trouble hiding his raging erection during the filming of the sex scene! :)

Re: Gillian Anderson

Man, i wish a Gillian "sex tape" would surface already! Or maybe we'll get lucky and she'll go all Chloe Sevigny on us and do a movie were she sucks some guys cock or does full on hardcore etc.
If only!

Man, i wish a Gillian "sex tape" would surface already! Or maybe we'll get lucky and she'll go all Chloe Sevigny on us and do a movie were she sucks some guys cock or does full on hardcore etc.
If only!

That would be the hottest thing! Though her new movie Boogie Woogie, due out sometime this year, apparently includes her in some more sex scenes including one where she gives a guy a blowjob!!!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

That would be the hottest thing! Though her new movie Boogie Woogie, due out sometime this year, apparently includes her in some more sex scenes including one where she gives a guy a blowjob!!!

Seek and ye shall find! BOOYAH!