• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
shower scene gif

gillianandersonshower.gif

from this thread

Recent photo - Gillian and some lucky photographer guy:

smoldering

Gillian ridin' a cock in the woods (from Straightheads):

& Bitin' her lip:

Gillian is down for a project called Past Imperfect which hopefully will start shooting in 2011 and will feature her character in an interracial sex scene according to the synopsis!!

:surprise:

Can't wait to see more.

Eh, I looked up the plot synopsis, and it doesn't sound too racy..but I'll take whatever I can get.

:)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Gillian, you can analyze me anytime.

I miss seeing her on The X-Files, I wish that they reran it more often.

Where did you read more about it?

I just scanned the movie's website and it just gave little info. Who's the guy?

I saw a pitch PDF for the movie which contained the full synopsis for it. Gillian's character is supposed to have sex with a Turkish guy in a rug shop at one point in the movie, the proposed casting for the guy is Naveen Andrews from Lost. The possibility of Gillian doing an interracial scene is very hot and I hope it will feature some good nudity.

Perhaps this will inspire Sam Hain to include an explicit interracial scene in "Sex Files 3"!!

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Gillian ridin' a cock in the woods (from Straightheads):

& Bitin' her lip:

Some awesome stuff of Gillian youve been posting up....nice one! :D
She seems to be going in the same kind of direction Julianne Moore went in :) imagining them both in a sex scene together would be unbelievable too :cool:

Rep coming your way :thumbsup:

Some awesome stuff of Gillian youve been posting up....nice one! :D
She seems to be going in the same kind of direction Julianne Moore went in :) imagining them both in a sex scene together would be unbelievable too :cool:

Rep coming your way :thumbsup:

You're very welcome!
I'd also love to see Gillian And Julianne in a movie together. Perhaps an NC-17 rated sequel to Boogie Nights is in order?!? The two redheads could get gang banged by the guys from Wrong Side of Town.

some more gifs of Gillian fucking outdoors:

&

better version of the gif above:

from her recent Fiasco shoot: