• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gift ideas for the Freeones shop..

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
a beach towel you know so those sexy ladies can lay out in the sun and how those big messes when your looking at them laying out in the sun .

i didnt see a freeones towel in the shop i would of thought someone would of suggested that by now

sweat bands like ball players wear also the sweat wrist and arm bands like people like john cena wear . i would love to work out in freeones gear

A knitted Freeones Willy-warmer (small size, if you please)

freeones condoms ripped for her pleasure in all sizes extra extra extra large for the man in stdivas avatar

freeones condoms ribbed for her pleasure in all sizes extra extra extra large for the man in stdivas avatar

god i so need to check my post wtf was i thinking . o well not the 1st time i mispelt something and looked like a jackass and it wont be the last

god i so need to check my post wtf was i thinking . o well not the 1st time i mispelt something and looked like a jackass and it wont be the last

Actually, it kinda made sense the first time..
I guess the 'pleasure' would happen 9 months later.

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
I wasn't aware thay our beach towels weren't listed in the shop. I have asked Rory to list each and every item we have. Btw we are workibg on a FO card game. I will think about the calender

I wasn't aware thay our beach towels weren't listed in the shop. I have asked Rory to list each and every item we have. Btw we are workibg on a FO card game. I will think about the calender

I hope they are proper 100% Egyptian cotton...

Nothing like having your balls dried by an Egyptian.

a beach towel you know so those sexy ladies can lay out in the sun and how those big messes when your looking at them laying out in the sun .

i didnt see a freeones towel in the shop i would of thought someone would of suggested that by now

last year on the venus avn in berlin there was an freeones towel in the surpise bag :nanner::bowdown::nanner::bowdown::nanner:
http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2575545&postcount=11

just sitting here at my desk and notice my wall clock stoped working ... how about a freeones clock or alarm clock