• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Giant amazon women

Giant women just make my dick look smaller :(

I used to coach girls basketball and a couple of years ago was at a titty bar and this 6'5 chic comes on the stage to dance. I finally recognized her as one of my players and she recognized me and actually ran off the stage from embarassment.

I asked another dancer to go in there and let her know that I would never tell anyone (I wouldn't want anyone in my town to even know I was in a titty bar) and after that she came back out and sat down and had a drink, and loosened up quite a bit.

I don't have to tell you where this led, but it was a fantasy of mine fullfilled and she told me it was one of hers as well.

Keep those tall girl vids coming.

I used to coach girls basketball and a couple of years ago was at a titty bar and this 6'5 chic comes on the stage to dance. I finally recognized her as one of my players and she recognized me and actually ran off the stage from embarassment.

I asked another dancer to go in there and let her know that I would never tell anyone (I wouldn't want anyone in my town to even know I was in a titty bar) and after that she came back out and sat down and had a drink, and loosened up quite a bit.

I don't have to tell you where this led, but it was a fantasy of mine fullfilled and she told me it was one of hers as well.

Keep those tall girl vids coming.

HOT!

I LOVE tall women!