• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gianna Michaels or Tory Lane

Gianna Michaels or Tory Lane?

• Tory Lane

Votes: 59 41.8%
  • Gianna Michaels

Votes: 82 58.2%

• Total voters
if you like Tory Lane fine but my vote goes to gianna I mean gianna is so wild and she takes a lot from the guys gianna has done things that will make you say oh my god wow and just be amazed by how dirty nasty and fun she can be she really light's up the screen if gianna dosen't win you over with the stuff she does then I don't know what will and I think gianna does most of the stuff Tory Lane won't haven't watched much of Tory Lane though to know that

None of the above... :p

gianna repulses me. i vote tory. at least she is pretty hot.

oh and btw i think i saw a gianna anal scene somewhere. maybe not though

Very tough call, very slim margin. My vote went to Gianna, mainly because she swallows and she's more natural when it comes to deepthroating. But Tory, please don't be offended. I'd really like to fuck you both and have each of of you ride my face. Consider this an invitation to you and Gianna for a threesome. If the very idea repulses you, I'd be content to sit in the corner and jerk while watching you two go at each other...
(i'm nothing if not diplomatic)

Extremely hard choice.... I'd choose both if I could... but since I must vote for just one... my vote goes to Tory, for 2 reasons... her nastiness and anal =P

This is like choosing between Pepsi and Coke.

Both are hot and would make me blow a massive load.They both fuck like their lives are on the line if they don't do a good job,and they both suck dick like it's the last dick they'll ever suck.

It's too tough to call.I like the fact that Tory takes it up the ass,but I also like that Gianna is on the taller side.

I guess it'll just come down to a coin flip.:dunno:

bigbadbrody

Banned
Gianna by far

bigbadbrody

Banned
It seems like ages since I've "discovered" any new scenes on the 'Net from Gianna...is she only doing DVD work now?