• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gianna Michaels lost some weight...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Does that weight reduction have anything to do with her getting arrested?

Personally I have never seen the big appeal of Gianna. Don't get me wrong she is attractive, me she looks great now and she did before too but I have never been a huge fan of hers.

Personally I have never seen the big appeal of Gianna. Don't get me wrong she is attractive, me she looks great now and she did before too but I have never been a huge fan of hers.
her main asset were her boobs, so if she has lost them I don't see a reason why I should follow her furthermore...

Ok, here two recents pics of her with her not less beautiful friend Sophie Dee taken June 20.

Gianna_Sophie Dee.jpgGianna_Sophie Dee_police-burglar.jpg

So, maybe the size of her breasts has fluctuated but is not dramatic as many have imagined.
For me it's always the good ol' Gianna. :drool2: :rubbel:

:2 cents:

DuanCulo

Staff member
I prefer her with some weight on but anyway, she's a A+++ in my book.

Ok, here two recents pics of her with her not less beautiful friend Sophie Dee taken June 20.

So, maybe the size of her breasts has fluctuated but is not dramatic as many have imagined.

Thanks for the photos. She still looks great, IMO. Damn I wished she'd do more videos. She was/is amazing!

View attachment 295213View attachment 295214

I would give my right nut for a night with this couple :D

I remember one of her early videos when she carried around her male co-star! She was wearing a wedding dress in it.

Anyway, she looks great. Had a not so nice scene in Piranha too...