• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gianna Michaels / Gianna Micheal / Gianna Rossi / Gianna Nelson / FTV Becky

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Gianna Michaels / Micheals

Well to invader, welcome to the Gianna Michaels threads. If you don't wish to look at her, then you have the rest of the Freeones.com threads, plus all of the adult material that is redily free and avalible on the net, to surf. Don't bother with your time here would be my biggest suggestion ...

I'm assuming she still hasn't done any anal yet nor have there been plans for any, right..?

I heard that Elegant Angel producer of Big Wet Asses has confirmed for this 2008 that Gianna Michaels will perform an anal scene on the 13 version of the movie"Big Wet Asses 13"

Dunno if true tho...

I heard that Elegant Angel producer of Big Wet Asses has confirmed for this 2008 that Gianna Michaels will perform an anal scene on the 13 version of the movie"Big Wet Asses 13"

Dunno if true tho...

I doubt it. I remember the first time I saw this claim it was accompanied by something like "I saw it on CNN" which is ridiculous.

On their board Elegant Angel says they are releasing the cast list "in a few weeks" and that BWA13 should be out in June. Guess we will know for sure soon enough.

BTW she hinted at doing some anal for a personal site in an interview, but that was back in 2006 iirc and there has been nothing since.