• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gianna Michaels / Gianna Micheal / Gianna Rossi / Gianna Nelson / FTV Becky

Re: Gianna

I have to laugh when I see people rag on her because her tits are "saggy" like someone did earlier in this post. They are real and they are spectacular. If you want to see saggy go pick up a National Geographic. And if you are so fond of the fake variety you can easily get your own pair to play with when ever you like...just go get two grapefruits surgically inserted under your skin. You'd never leave the house.

Gianna is cute and her tits are just about perfect...end of story.

jizzdee said:
I have to laugh when I see people rag on her because her tits are "saggy" like someone did earlier in this post. They are real and they are spectacular. If you want to see saggy go pick up a National Geographic. And if you are so fond of the fake variety you can easily get your own pair to play with when ever you like...just go get two grapefruits surgically inserted under your skin. You'd never leave the house.

I agree!!!

i'm pleasantly suprised! i thought she only worked with bb! i have 4 of her flicks from their site, and she is pretty hot.... enthusiastic blowjobs, participates in the fuckback program, not just laying there... a good one for sure

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

Gianna is sooo sweet and sexy.

Hope someday we will get to know more about her than her name!!

CrazyBlue said:
Hope someday we will get to know more about her than her name!!

Just curious...what exactly are you wanting to know about her?

jizzdee said:
Mega-dittos.
I don't know too many "perky F cups" that feel good around your cock.
I want those soft, sagging, drooping mams regardless whether I'm cupping them or blasting them.
If you don't, then just look at them when she's wearing a bra.

AngelOfDeath said:
Holy sh*t I can't believe I found this woman in my subscriptions! What was I thinking?
It must be her nice round ass. Even then, all those stretch marks all over her body means she must of been like 100 pounds overweight and those tits are surely the nastiest sag rockets I've ever seen.
I'm not even going to talk about her face. :throwup:
Not all women are thin hardbodies, sub-100lbs., and have torpedo tits.
And not all of us men want that either.

I want a babe with a good hourglass -- and the weight will vary based on the babe.
I love 'em wide at the chest and the hips, which gives to a wider (and bigger) bust, and handles when your slamming yourself inside of her.
That has really nothing to do with being fat -- some women can't get much below 150lbs. and are very, very slender, except for that width of their frame.

In fact, this babe is pretty slender for her frame when looked at from the side:
MG6.JPG

Big bust, big bottom, good hips, nice arc in curvature from the side -- looks perfectly built to take my upward curving rod from behind, right into that stature!

As far as the stretch marks, have you had a woman in person this curvy?
Most are AIRBRUSHED OUT!
My first girlfriend in high school, not even age 16 (I was 16 at time), had an F cup and she was barely over 120lbs.
She was extremely (like starving herself) thin in the stomach, before having a wide set of hips.
Her breasts were the perkiest I've ever seen for a massive F cup (and she wasn't even 16), and her hips were tight, just wide -- and she had stretch marks because of the figure.

Last edited: