• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gianna Michaels / Gianna Micheal / Gianna Rossi / Gianna Nelson / FTV Becky

Re: Gianna Michaels / Micheals

i need to hear her say im cumming REALLY BADLY

Hey Kidd 4202001,

Get your hands on a copy of Cock Rockers vol.22. Better yet, get one hand on the video and keep the other ready with some lotion and tissue. It's a comp video, so Gianna only has one scene, but it's the most incredibly hot, intense scene I've seen her do so far. She was very aggressive -- shoved the poor schmuck down on the couch, pounced on his cock and almost ate her way through to his ass! Absolutely voracious! It was like watching some erotic feeding frenzy. She screamed, she moaned and, yes she said "I'm coming" several times. I've never seen her so stoked. I was almost breathless and hadn't even started jerking yet. My favorite thing to do is to replay parts of the scene where she is riding him no-hands and her tit's look like they're in zero gravity. If you're DVD player has the capability, slo-mo it. Simply unbelievable. The only disappointment is that the dude shoots a pretty pathetic load and he aims for her mams. She does eat some by using her fingers, but I would much rather see the shot go right to her tongue. Wish there was some contest where the winner gets 48 hours locked in a house with Gianna... Just give me 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off. The exhaustion would be well worth it. She looks like such an amazing fuck...

Does anyone know if she has her own website? I would just like to e-mail her directly and tell her she's hot and that I would like to eat her pussy, ram my cock into it and then shoot my cum in her mouth. Obviously, that'll never happen, but I think honesty and openness is very important in a non-existent relationship, don't you?

britlover

Closed Account

Hey Kidd 4202001,

Get your hands on a copy of Cock Rockers vol.22. Better yet, get one hand on the video and keep the other ready with some lotion and tissue. It's a comp video, so Gianna only has one scene, but it's the most incredibly hot, intense scene I've seen her do so far. She was very aggressive -- shoved the poor schmuck down on the couch, pounced on his cock and almost ate her way through to his ass! Absolutely voracious! It was like watching some erotic feeding frenzy. She screamed, she moaned and, yes she said "I'm coming" several times. I've never seen her so stoked. I was almost breathless and hadn't even started jerking yet. My favorite thing to do is to replay parts of the scene where she is riding him no-hands and her tit's look like they're in zero gravity. If you're DVD player has the capability, slo-mo it. Simply unbelievable. The only disappointment is that the dude shoots a pretty pathetic load and he aims for her mams. She does eat some by using her fingers, but I would much rather see the shot go right to her tongue. Wish there was some contest where the winner gets 48 hours locked in a house with Gianna... Just give me 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off. The exhaustion would be well worth it. She looks like such an amazing fuck...

Whoa, dude, I love the way you discribed that scene. I SO badly now wish it was online. I love it when women in scenes are enjoying the fuck, and are genuine and are announcing that they're cumming and achieving Orgasm for some reason as well. It sounds very good and entense ...

Hey Kidd 4202001,

Thanks for the info. I will check that one out. :thumbsup:

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member