• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Getting Your Heart Broken

Have any you ever got your heart broken by a guy/girl? how long did it take you to get over it? how did the person end it with you? I was kicking it with this girl for more than a year and we had a great relationship. We would text a couple times a week and these text convos would last hours. Well to make a long story short, she's blocked my number and it's been over two weeks since we last talked. I'm so many things right now: sad, angry, confused, etc

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
It's happened plenty of times with me, though I can't say that my relationships were as long lasting or as significant as yours appeared to be.

Sorry to hear what you're going through buddy, feel free to message me if you need an ear. :hatsoff:

It's happened plenty of times with me, though I can't say that my relationships were as long lasting or as significant as yours appeared to be.

Sorry to hear what you're going through buddy, feel free to message me if you need an ear. :hatsoff:

It didn't hit me until today when I texted her again and i got the same message back, " the recipient has chosen not to receive messages". I got the same message two weeks ago but I didn't want to believe that she blocked me until I looked it up on Google and found out that that message means your number has been blocked.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i've said it once, and a million times. texting is evil. especially with a potential love interest.

its never conversation you would really have face to face, and tones cannot be determined, no matter how many winky faces you type.

So texting now replaces talking to someone on the phone? Seriously?

I had my heart broken several times, it took long enough to get over her as soon as I started kicking it with another fly ass female, which was usually the next day or two. There's too many thirsty bitches out there to quench your thirst.

If she blocked your number, 99.999% she's already kicking it with another slim. Did she also block your twitter and/or un-friend you on FB? It's time to move on then.

So texting now replaces talking to someone on the phone? Seriously?

I had my heart broken several times, it took long enough to get over her as soon as I started kicked it with another fly ass female, which was usually the next day or two. There's too many thirsty bitches out there to quench your thirst.

If she blocked your number, 99.999% she's already kicking it with another slim. Did she also block your twitter and/or un-friend you on FB? It's time to move on then.

We've talked on the phone and hanged out in person. But when someone blocks your number, it's obvious that they don't want to talk you anymore. I was just surprised that she would do that because she's not that kind of person. Hell I would've been ok with her texting me and telling me we couldn't have a relationship anymore because at least that would've been some closure for me but blocking my number? damn that's just cold. That's what has me so sad, at least be respectful enough to tell me yourself that you want to end it

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I was with a girl for five years, we talked on the phone at least once a day. I'm talking this was my high school sweetheart. It ended with her going missing one weekend. I was pretty much freaking out until she contacted me on Wednesday of the next week, telling me that she was doing some soul searching and was at a crossroads in her life. Come to find out the truth later on from third parties she had been cheating on me for the better part of the previous three years with a couple dozen other dudes. I didn't take it so well, sad, angry, confused, you just have to work through it, it took me a whole lot less time to get over her than I thought it would. Within six months I was seeing another old girlfriend from high school, it's really no joke when they say nothing will get you over the last one like the next one, just take what you learned as a lesson in life, that's what I did, and try not to treat the next one the way the last one treated you.

Don't freak out because you get that message when you try texting her. My friend Jay went on a drunken text blitzkrieg on Thursday. I tried replying 2 minutes after I got something from him, and I got the exact same message. It turns out he used up his text message allowance for the month and won't be able to send or receive anything else until the next billing cycle starts.

Don't freak out because you get that message when you try texting her. My friend Jay went on a drunken text blitzkrieg on Thursday. I tried replying 2 minutes after I got something from him, and I got the exact same message. It turns out he used up his text message allowance for the month and won't be able to send or receive anything else until the next billing cycle starts.

Really? I hope that's the case with her. I mean we do text alot and I'm sure she texts alot with other people too so maybe it could be that. You just gave me some hope

Mayhem

Banned
............anybody but you Ice, and I'd be going to town on this thread.

I hope you get this resolved and this is just a misunderstanding.

The restraint that I'm showing right now. My God but I am one impressive motherfucker.

Have any you ever got your heart broken by a guy/girl?

Yes, once. I had been with her four years, lived with her for three of those years, and we had planned our futures and where we would eventually move to together.

how long did it take you to get over it?

I'll let you know. It's been three and a half years so far, and I still have no confidence and little self-respect.

how did the person end it with you?

I found out she was cheating on me, so rang her up and told her it was over and to come round and pick up her shit.

I'm guessing that while you don't make it explicit, your post is asking for advice. I don't have any. If you're a strong person with decent family and friends around you, you'll probably handle it better than I did. Plus, you're still young. Younger than I was before I even started what I assumed would be the last serious relationship of my life and ended with me in pieces. You've got plenty of time to learn to love again.

bofuvum

Closed Account
Time heals all wounds...but yea, I think the texting generation doesn't have the coping skills to deal with heartache as well as someone who is able to delay gratification.

Good Luck Iceman. You're supposed to have ice water in your veins!

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
Being blown off like that is the worst. So many people are so cowardly these days. Instead of facing someone and saying "this is what I don't like about you, this is how you can fix it" they just run away and hide. I really do think texting is half the problem, it takes away all the empathy of dealing with someone in person or at least talking over the phone.

It hurts now - and it should. Shows how much you loved her and how much she meant to you

HOWEVER

It would have hurt a lot more down the line if/when you got married and now you have mortgage and kids in the picture. Now it is a clean break and you can move on and after time to heal make the next woman you date/have a relationship - the beneficiary of your love and affection - whereas if you had a lot of stuff to divide up and had to pay Vaginamony you'd be hating life and your ex.

Being blown off like that is the worst. So many people are so cowardly these days. Instead of facing someone and saying "this is what I don't like about you, this is how you can fix it" they just run away and hide. I really do think texting is half the problem, it takes away all the empathy of dealing with someone in person or at least talking over the phone.

It would've been nice if she could tell me to my face but even if she sent a text I would've been ok because at least there would've been some closure. I'm really hoping this is all a misunderstanding because we've been talking and hanging out for a really long time now and for her to just out of the blue block my number, it doesn't make sense

I do have to give credit for the term "Vaginamony" to Tom Leykis - radio host - who uses that word all the time instead of Alimony. His term is far more accurate and appropriate

It would've been nice if she could tell me to my face but even if she sent a text I would've been ok because at least there would've been some closure. I'm really hoping this is all a misunderstanding because we've been talking and hanging out for a really long time now and for her to just out of the blue block my number, it doesn't make sense

Oi! Have you tried calling or physically visiting her to talk? That's a much more accurate way to tell what's going on than by text messages. As I said earlier, she could just be out of text messages for this billing cycle. Grow a pair and confront her face to face instead of sulking over a series of Is and Os.

The Notre Dame campus is about 90 miles from Chicago. Ice lives in Chicago. Text message love affair. Hmmm