• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
another thing, i used to hear the argument of workout every other day to let the muscles you tear rebuild fibers etc etc... thats bullshit. i got better results by working out everyday, same body parts every, etc. you'll get built in 1/2 the time and by working out daily you wont be sore on your off days you'll be sore everyday but you'll live through it and eventually that pain will either feel good or go away entirely

Thanks for all the replies guys, I'll try looking harder for affordable gyms.

What do you guys think of home gym type things? I don't buy into the whole massive "bowflex body" marketing spiel, but might it be useful to tone up well?

Not needed. Get a weight set, you probably could find those cheap on like craigslist or kijiji as most folks buy excercise equipment and use it a couple of times before it's tucked away somewhere never to be seen again. At home just do the basic stuff like push ups, pull ups, etc. In the gym do all the other fancy stuff.

If you're too broke to afford weights why don't you try filling buckets with water and using those? You can't do all the exercises that you can do with dumbells, but it's a good, cheap alternative that allows you to increase and decrease the weight to suit your needs.

Last edited:

jod0565

Member, you member...
I watched those P90X commercials and then made my own workout. I call it P90MEX and I didn't pay 200 dollars.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
another thing, i used to hear the argument of workout every other day to let the muscles you tear rebuild fibers etc etc... thats bullshit. i got better results by working out everyday, same body parts every, etc. you'll get built in 1/2 the time and by working out daily you wont be sore on your off days you'll be sore everyday but you'll live through it and eventually that pain will either feel good or go away entirely

ok shim, i don't care for the one day on, one day off routine either, unless thats what floats someone's boat.
but how can you really do the same body parts everyday?
gotta figure there's chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, legs for a complete body workout.
thats at least a 3 day cycle right there, not including abs or cardio or smaller parts.
so if you do 2 parts per day, the other parts are getting rested and recovered during that cycle.
maybe i misunderstood your post, i'm not doubting your routine because different things work for different people.

If you're too broke to afford weights why don't you try filling buckets with water and using those? You can't do all the exercises that you can do with dumbells, but it's a good, cheap alternative that allows you to increase and decrease the weight to suit your needs.

you know i tried that once but accidentally waterboarded myself while doing a bench press.
Oh the humanity!
now i know how Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Abu Zubaydah, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, and Sheik Yerbouti felt

but again lucky, come up with 30 or 40 bucks to join a gym.
working out in the house is boring, unmotivating.
if you live in the states you can meet some good guys and some stuck up, plain looking girls who won't even respond to a hello unless you look like bradd pitt and drive a porsche at the gym.
plus who wants all that crap cluttering your space.

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
you can meet some good guys and some stuck up, plain looking girls who won't even respond to a hello unless you look like bradd pitt and drive a porsche at the gym

you go to LA fitness too apparently :1orglaugh

seriously the girls are there to workout, leave them and their ipods alone. there are more than enough coogs to occupy the average dude. but just go there, workout, and get back to life as usual you're not there for the chicks (i hope)

Use the earth, make those rocks and trees your bitch

Move to downtown Detroit. The housing is really cheap or just squat in one of the thousands of abandon homes. The advantage...you will become really tough in no time at all plus you would be amazed at how fast you can run in that town. If you survive the first few months, you will be a real badass!

Check out your local small ads.. people are always wanting rid of weights - cheaply

The based shape I was ever in, was after I got out of the military and got a job unloading trailers. That was hard work and I buff from all the heavy lifting.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 4801218, member: 441761"]Have more sex!
xxxooo!
Arden Adamz

Will you be my personal trainer in those exercises?