• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gettin' Caught!

Ok, this is kinda reverse of the theme here but good.

I was in college, it was a rare Saturday night that I was so hung over I didn't go out drinking but just kinda laid on the couch all night watching movies. Well, I guess I "fell asleep" on the couch, or at least that's what my roommate and the neighbor chick thought when they rolled in after obviously drinking themselves into a horny stupor.

"Let's go in the bedroom, I don't want to wake him up" she says. "Ah, he's fucking passed out, he's like that at least 4 nights a week. He ain't wakin' up". That seemed good enough for her. We had the couches in an "L" shape. I'm on one, acting totally passed out but sneaking glances out of one eye. He gets her pants off and convinces her to blow him. My head is at the end of the one couch that meets with the other so with her blowing him, her ass is up in the air and no further than three feet from my nose and my now wide open eyes. I could smell the sex welling up in her pussy. It was all I could do not to stroke it but I was too deviously enjoying the show to risk them finding out and stopping. As a man now in my thirties I now realize I should have stood up and plunged it in her right then and there but if I'd known then what I know now..........

Anyhow, they get to banging, drunk and sloppy and mercifully my roommate's 20 year old hormones took over pretty quick and it didn't last too long. So, laying there as quiet as a mouse I reached into the pack of Marlboro's and dug one out and waited for them to finish.

As soon as they did and were basking in the post coital glow, I deftly but very noticably extended my hand out to them and offered them a nice post-fuck smoke.

To say the least, they had a mixed reaction of shock, humor, and just a touch of embarrassment to finding out I'd seen the whole thing. "Lynn, your ass looks great" I think was the clincher. Ah youth........:thumbsup:

I caught my best friends sister masterbating one evening when nobody else was in his house. I heard her and "accidentally" walked in. I got involved immiditely and lost my virginity. i was 17.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I used ot work at a radio station and the day of a big promo giveaway, I was a bit tense. My girlfriend pulled me into my office and proceded to blow me. The station owner walked in and saw what was going on. he said we had about five minutes. to her credit, she went right back to it and finished the job. And I was a lot less tense the rest of the day.

not quite caught but closer then i knew. one night a long time ago i was at my girlfriends house and her dad was asleep and her mom went out the front door to have a smoke so we went into the kitchen she was sucking pretty good and i was getting ready to cum when the front door opened i started spraying cum and my girl got up real quick and i turned and opened the fridge door and acted like i was looking for a drink her mom was in there when i was still cumming she talked for a min as i stood there with the door open. then she finally left to go to bed when i shut the door my shirt had the biggest glob of cum on it had i not been standing behind that door her mom would've gotten to see my cum.

Nice one LOL:nanner::glugglug::thumbsup:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I caught my best friends sister masterbating one evening when nobody else was in his house. I heard her and "accidentally" walked in. I got involved immiditely and lost my virginity. i was 17.

...and then you woke up.

I got walked in on by an old gfs sister once as my gf was riding me. She was hot too and I would have killed to bang her but she went straight out of the room. Still, it was always nice to know she saw my hard dick plunging into her sister.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I was doing some after 5 pm contractor work in a building on 39th st. in Manhattan (Lehman Bros. oddly enough :D) and I pulled a female coworker into a janitors closet before the cleaning crew was scheduled to come in @ 7 pm to get my dick sucked. Well as she was licking my balls I heard a key turning on the door and the next thing I heard was the girl who was blowing me say...or hum "uh oh!" Well it was an older cleaning lady who didnt speak any english turn the light on and say in broken englsh.... "Oh, soddy! I come bok!"
Soon as she shut the door, the chick jerked my load into the slop sink and I politely washed my jizz down the sink since the girl blowing me didnt like to swallow....it was the least i could do in the name of cleanliness!!:hatsoff:

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
An ex girlfriend of mind was having sex and her siter came in she was screaming and neither one of us heard her and she did not say a word I just so happened to look up and she scared the crap out of me I lost my hard on and everything.:dunno: