• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Get your 2013 Christmas Raffle Tickets here! 50 credits per ticket! Lots of great prizes!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hello everyone!

Raffle ticket sales are CLOSED as of right now! Adam will finish up whatever is left in the contest account's inbox and then we'll start announcing winning tickets! If you request tickets after the time stamp of this post, your request will not be fulfilled.

Here are the most important details for once we start announcing winning tickets:

- I will be announcing winners in groups of 10.
- IF your ticket is called (remember, you need to know the ticket number), you need to PM me with your top 5 choice of prizes from most wanted to least.
- Prizes are handed out first come first serve. If you wait too long to PM me, what you want may be handed out to someone else.
- You can win more than once.

All the information for claiming your prizes will be laid out in the results thread. So keep watching the talk section. ;-)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
OK, all set, everyone!

Best of luck, thanks for playing, and I hope you win something good!

Keep posting and keep an eye out for the winners! We got lots of goodies to give away!

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So, when is this drawing supposed to happen?

Tomorrow, took a little longer to finish up everything that needed to be done to tie loose ends for the raffle and I ran out of daylight so to speak.

Been refreshing Freeones Talk for ages looking for the "winners thread" that isn't coming, from an entirely different timezone and have to endure a frustrating postponement for a raffle where winning numbers are given prizes according to the most prompt posts or responses - frustrating! Going to bed, if my numbers hit;

I'd like to indicate my prize preferences as follows;

one month passes to www.EvilAngel.com
one month to www.myxxxpass.com
a one month pass to www.NaughtyAmerica.com
a one month pass to www.RealityKings.com
a one month pass to www.BangBros.com
one month pass to www.mofos.com
one month pass to www.teamskeet.com
one month to www.julesjordan.com
one month to www.catalinacruz.com
one month pass to www.nubilefilms.com

and if my raffle ticket number is drawn and all the above prizes are no longer an option, random is the way to go.

Thankyou
Regards

Going to bed, if my numbers hit;

YEAAAAH. Good luck with that. "Entirely different timezone" - because everyone else here is definitely in the same time zone. And we don't also have jobs and commitments that might mean other posters get to see the draw first. You are not special, son.

IF you are lucky enough for one of your numbers to come out...
.... then I suggest.....
you need to PM me with your top 5 choice of prizes from most wanted to least.
.... because since....
- Prizes are handed out first come first serve.
..... there isn't a cat's chance in hell your request will be honoured, because you had the foresight to volunteer your choices ahead of time, when everyone else followed the rules.

But still, good to know how "frustrating!" it can be, following rules.

Mayhem

Banned
Relax Francis. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Adam will finish up whatever is left in the contest account's inbox and then we'll start announcing winning tickets!

OK, all set, everyone!

Best of luck, thanks for playing, and I hope you win something good!

Keep posting and keep an eye out for the winners! We got lots of goodies to give away!

This would lead a reasonable person, with an ounce of coherence, who isn't looking for an excuse to don their knotted panties to believe the raffle was starting momentarily.

Tomorrow, took a little longer to finish up everything that needed to be done to tie loose ends for the raffle and I ran out of daylight so to speak.

This would lead a reasonable person, with an ounce of coherence, who isn't looking for an excuse to don their knotted panties to believe that was the original plan, but the original plan got changed at the last minute, without those of us who were waiting being notified.

See how easy it is to regain your perspective when you take the time to figure out what's going on? :thumbsup:

Relax Francis. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. You've even quoted what I'm talking about, Petra explaining "sorry, it will be tomorrow now," which brought about the subsequent reaction of panty-knotting. It's the sense of entitlement and throwing toys out of the pram at a slight snafu in what amounts to FreeOnes giving us the chance to win something for essentially nothing. It's not worth getting riled up about. To be honest, I might have ignored it if it wasn't for the "I'm going to bed" (strop strop strop) line and "here are my choices because I can't be bothered sending a PM if I win" business. It's childish, and I felt deserving of scorn.

Mayhem

Banned
Well, I think you're childish and deserving of scorn. I'm over it, but I was also wanting to hit the sack but left waiting because there's very little in the prize pool that I actually want, and only one or two that I genuinely want. So if my number comes up early, I want to jump on it. I spent the points and I get to feel that way. And if you're going to bring "childishness" into it, as an adult, if you say you're going to do something, do it. It events interfere, get the word out as quickly as possible. This delay isn't ruining my day or my week, but it could have been handled better in 10 seconds. My point is, "Whatevor" wasn't the least bit out of line with his post. And since he hasn't won anything yet, he is following the rules that you invoked by not sending a PM.

because everyone else here is definitely in the same time zone. And we don't also have jobs and commitments that might mean other posters get to see the draw first.
You made his point and mine. People have things to do. So maybe he modified his schedule in the manner I just described because he doesn't want his points wasted even though he won.

To Petra and Adam: I'm not trying to climb your tree in any way. I appreciate this raffle and the extra work you've put into it. I'm just talkin' to Stiffy here.

You made his point and mine. People have things to do.

And the point of that quote is that there are dozens of posters that would be in bed, at work or whatever, whenever the draw gets to be made, even just considering the Europe/North America divide, and you don't see anyone else throwing a hissy fit because the "winners" post might be made when they are unavailable to read it and respond quickly. I've bought tickets, I might not be online when the winners post gets made. That's the luck of the draw, pun intended, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Or stay up late because of it, if you prefer. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree ; I think he came across as petulant and ungrateful, you don't. Whatevor, Trevor.

Mayhem

Banned
Apparently the integrity of saying how one feels without waiting for a crowd is lost on you. As well as the irony of petulantly complaining about petulance.

Ok you are both pretty.

This raffle has so many great sites I'm having a hard time trying to pick just 5...if I win, let alone worrying if I will be able to check back in early enough after results are posted.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I got 30 tickets. I better win what I want or I'm going to send out several long range missiles to undisclosed locations.

So if you value humanity, post the winners when I'm online.

I got 30 tickets. I better win what I want or I'm going to send out several long range missiles to undisclosed locations.

So if you value humanity, post the winners when I'm online.

even though I dnt have your type of artillery I feel the same way

but i do got rocks in the flower bed and an arm that can throw at least 15 yards

freeones have been warned