• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Get to know each other and win 1 FREE month to Sandra Shine! (Play NOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

connally_me

A) Custodian at a hospital - but I watched all the hot nurses!

Q) Where did you lose your virginity?

A) In the back of a Jeep Cherokee with the back seat down, my head was hitting the hatch when she rode me. Both heads were getting pounded, lol.

Q) Ever had your salad tossed?

A) Yes -- a waiter tossed my salad at my table at an elegant restaurant in Florence (Firenze), Italy.

Q) Did you ever get a hard-on in Budapest, Hungary?

A) No but i did get hungry in Budapest waiter are terrible there.

Q) who discovered you could get milk from cows and what the hell did they think they were doing at the time?

A) A very clever group of farmers around the period of Middle Paleolithic farming (80,000BC). They were discovering alternitive foods through means of farming and domesticating. They knew calfs benefitted from the mothers milk, so they decided to take some for themselves.
HAH! :thefinger Lol.

Q) Why do toasters have a setting which allows you to cremate the toast to an extent that no sane human being would eat?

A) After checking her links, I'm gonna say both!

Q) How hard is it to think of a question at 2 in the morning?

A) At 2 in the morning, thinking is no longer part of the equation, I'm lucky if I can string those things together to make up sentences ...., you know....., those things.........., words!

B) Is there anything a sexual partner may have done that has excited you and yet made you blush at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.