• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Germany, Fucked up country

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I finally found my old pin!

Attachments

• doesit-200x200.jpg
    doesit-200x200.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 200
not attacking americans, just the KKK idiots

dont take things out of context please ;)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
not attacking americans, just the KKK idiots

dont take things out of context please ;)

Well, you did say "stupid Americans."

As for the Klan, they have a right to do as they want and think as they want in America, as long as they do not kill anyone. Unless it is in self-defense. ;)

As for the Klan, they have a right to do as they want and think as they want in America, as long as they do not kill anyone. Unless it is in self-defense. ;)

yes and I still think they (kkk) are stupid americans. They are american right? ;)

No, just a bunch of racist losers in stupid costumes.

It's this^^^

And it is NOT representative of about... 99.99% of the US population. It's a pack of hillbilly douchebags. It just so happens that free speech/expression is designed more to allow them to exist. You don't need a law guaranteeing free speech if it's all flowery shit that everyone is ok with.

H

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
It's this^^^

And it is NOT representative of about... 99.99% of the US population. It's a pack of hillbilly douchebags. It just so happens that free speech/expression is designed more to allow them to exist. You don't need a law guaranteeing free speech if it's all flowery shit that everyone is ok with.

H

Hillbilly is a slur. ;)

Patrick_S

persona non grata

So, you think that in America people can do whatever they want, just as long as they don´t kill anyone? Another classic quote from the master of stupidity.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, you think that in America people can do whatever they want, just as long as they don´t kill anyone? Another classic quote from the master of stupidity.

Okay, Thought Police. ;)

I guess you hate free speech. :flame:

You live in Sweden why do you care?

Mayhem

Banned

This is the cheesiest misquote I've seen in a long time.

First off, I (and I think I speak for Will) don't think that "in America" people can do what they want. People everywhere can do what they want as long as they don't hurt/kill/infringe on basic human liberties. They can think what they want, say what they want, gather in like-minded groups all they want. They just have to behave and obey the laws.

I don't know why you chose to say "in America". If you can't do the same in your country, either start writing letters or move the fuck out.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This is the cheesiest misquote I've seen in a long time.

First off, I (and I think I speak for Will) don't think that "in America" people can do what they want. People everywhere can do what they want as long as they don't hurt/kill/infringe on basic human liberties. They can think what they want, say what they want, gather in like-minded groups all they want. They just have to behave and obey the laws.

I don't know why you chose to say "in America". If you can't do the same in your country, either start writing letters or move the fuck out.

Well, maybe you can enjoy some of these laws from your country

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states

Don't think Germany hasn't have similar stupid laws :D

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/international/germany

Last edited:
Don't think Germany hasn't have similar stupid laws :D

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/international/germany

I don't quite see where the last one is a stupid law. Say, supadupafly, I thought you are German? You should know that running out of gas on the Autobahn is kinda dangerous and hugely irresponsible. Dear Americans, just for you to imagine why this law isn't stupid: Imagine you're running out of gas on a busy highway (or interstate) that has no speed limit during rush hour. Nobody cares if you're running out of gas, just don't do it on the highway were you could possibly kill dozens of people yourself included.

I don't see the appeal of this thread anyway.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, it started out as just some funny thread, and we branched out a bit.

Don't take shit too serious, mate

Germany was once colonized by the huns.:2 cents:
So that is the reason why maybe Germany is a fucked up country.:dunno:

(with all respect to Jack Palance.:D)