• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You fail. I capitalized the word "you're" because it was the word to be used (properly) at the beginning of his sentence.

By the way... You Misspelled dumb-ass, retard!

He was talking about how you capitalized retard. If you really want to get technical, "You fail" is not a complete sentence either.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You fail. I capitalized the word "you're" because it was the word to be used (properly) at the beginning of his sentence.

By the way... You Misspelled dumb-ass, retard!

Why don't you man up and post a REAL photo of yourself instead of your dumbass idol, John "the phony" Lennon? What's wrong, scared or somrthing? And by all means, please do come to Loveland.. You're more than welcome to come knocking on my door. Just don't expect a cheery welcome. You step one foot on my property and you'll be leaving on a stretcher.

:rofl2:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Weak sauce, man. :nono: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

The law applies to all of us, Will. Just because not everyone who commits a crime gets caught, or pulls time, that does not mean that you are entitled to also commit crimes, nor should you think that means the law doesn't apply to you.

The law should apply to all of us. You know that is not the case.

My lawyer told the sheriff that he can't enforce laws he and the other officers do not follow. :D

My lawyer saw an officer in his squad car speeding and the other officers just standing there waving and doing nothing.
The law is the law.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
There was no homicidal intent whatsoever on the part of Mr. Zimmerman, it was purely self defense. Case closed.

Oh sure, the self proclaimed reverend(s) of the black community will say otherwise, but that's their job, make the white guy culpable for everything that goes wrong in the black community. Hey, revs, if my memory serves correct, The Civil Rights Act was of the 1964 dateline, get it together already, it's time you guys stop milkin this these isolated incidents for all their worth and begin assuming some personal responsibility all your own as a community.

Why don't they ever go out into their own communities and plead with their own young people to stop killing each other? It's not profitable. :facepalm:
Their own... no surprise to hear that coming from you. :clap:

Shifty

O.G.
Georges,

It is abundantly clear that you are a racist. How does this serve you as a moderator?

As a member here on and off for seven years, this is the first time I've taken any notice of your presence whatosever.

Not impressive at all ...

Georges,

It is abundantly clear that you are a racist. How does this serve you as a moderator?

As a member here on and off for seven years, this is the first time I've taken any notice of your presence whatosever.

Not impressive at all ...
That's strange. Because, I don't see Georges as a racist. I see him as a realist.

I think I'm gonna get my 45 acp, walk up to a stranger, preferably a white kid, get up all in his grill, and if he gives me any lip I'm gonna put two in his chest and say that I feared for my life. Yeah, that just might work.

It amazes me how many of you in here act like sissy-bitches when it comes to firearms.

This is what should have happened on day one. If he had been charged and a grand jury convened, this would likely not even be a story.

Shifty

O.G.
It amazes me how many of you in here act like sissy-bitches when it comes to firearms.

Put your gun down and go toe to toe with someone.

Sissy.

Threaten a few more people on a message board.

Sissy.

Post more photos of your doomsday arsenal, POS army truck and entry-level hog.

Sissy.

Practice drawing your handgun another 500 times today.

Sissy.

Continue to live in fear.

Sissy.

Etc. Sissy. :lovecoupl

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Has anyone thought about Sammy's other aliases? Which was first, "Jack Bauer" (action hero), "luvsemlarge" (BBW lady's man) or "Sam Fisher" (another action hero)??? Hey, maybe Sam Fisher is his real name. But of all the weirdos I've encountered over the years, this one has worked the hardest to try to convince DUDES (;)) that he really is a he-man, a manly man... a macho, macho man!

Born in the 50's, huh?
And didn't he say he was ex-Navy?

Well... I present to you, Lieutenant Commander Sam Fisher, USN (Ret.)

A fictional character created by Tom Clancy. :D

Lieutenant Commander Samuel Fisher, USN (Ret.), was a member of Third Echelon, a top-secret sub-branch within the National Security Agency (NSA). He is 177 cm (5 feet 10 inches) tall, weighs 78 kg (170 pounds),[1] has greying brown hair and gre#n eyes. He was the first person to be recruited for field operative of the "Splinter Cell" program for Third Echelon. Fisher is an expert in the art of stealth, trained in various techniques and tactics, and highly trained in fieldcraft. He is also an expert in the Israeli hand-to-hand combat system of Krav Maga.[2] In Splinter Cell: Conviction, he utilized the Center Axis Relock, a modern gun-fighting technique used in close quarters combat. He prefers to work alone in the field. When not on assignment or at Fort Meade, Fisher resided in a townhouse in Towson, Maryland.

Fisher was born on August 8, 1957[3] in Towson, Maryland.[4] While not much is known about his early life, it is known that Fisher attended a military boarding school shortly after his parents died when he was a child. He later graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science. While Fisher was stationed at an U.S. Air Force Base in Germany during the 1980s, he met Regan Burns and they married in 1984. They had one daughter together, Sarah (born May 31, 1985 in Frankfurt, Germany).[5] Fisher and Regan later divorced and she had Sarah's surname changed. Regan died from ovarian cancer sometime in 2000[6] and Sarah was killed by a "drunk driver" in September 2008. However, it was established that the death of his daughter was no accident. After learning this, Fisher attempts to uncover why his daughter was murdered, and what connections it has to Third Echelon, which has become bogged down with red tape to the point of ineffectiveness and corruption. It is soon revealed that Sarah is alive and would have been used as leverage to frame Sam for an unsuccessful coup against the U.S. President.

My guess is, our "Samantha" is a blend of the above fictional character and another:

For the sake of all the school kids and small furry animals in Colorado, I can only hope that he's not "for real". :facepalm:

Put your gun down and go toe to toe with someone, Sissy.

I have.

Threaten a few more people on a message board, Sissy

I might.

Post more photos of your doomsday arsenal, POS army truck and entry-level hog, Sissy.

Find 'em yourself.

Practice drawing your handgun another 500 times today, Sissy.

You can count on it.

Continue to live in fear, Sissy.

It's called being prepared.

Etc. Sissy. :lovecoupl

Your head is buried so far in the sand, it's laughable. I'll bet you even sit down to take a piss.

Shifty sees me rollin'...he be patrollin' and hatin'.....

dodgem3754-1.jpg

dodgem37-1.jpg

biketeaparty2.jpg

b6.jpg

bikehooly.jpg

hooligansturgis.jpg

hoolyestes.jpg

hoolsturg.jpg

01120812311.jpg

01120812301.jpg

Shifty be drinkin....

Wow.jpg

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
You know what kills me .....

Yes , Trevon s death is a tragedy regardless of who's fault it is .... but this story has become to soooooooooo rediculously reported on because of race issues when, in fact, it was not a racial hate crime as the person arrested is hispanic first of all .... and if it wasn't being reported as a white on black racial murder by the media it would be getting NO attention. Kids like Trevon die everyday. It's a tragedy that each one of them is shot for no reason whatsoever. Young black children are caught in crossfire in cleveland, straight up shot in cold blood ... quite often by another young black teen and you never hear anything about it.

Most of you probably never even heard this story ... just weeks before the Trevon murder, a young white kid was set on fire by a group of young black kids from his school. He didn't die luckily, but he wouldn't go back to his school and moved from the community. When he was lit on fire ... the teens yelled, "that's what you get whitey" .... Did any of you hear anything about that crime ? No , of course not ... because it wasn't turned into a media circus by jessie jackson and the media and it was definetely a racial hate crime, but not white on black .... just the opposite.

The hypocricy in this whole situation is rediculous .... anyone can see that, and i'm not even white .... but then again , neither is zimmerman.

things about this case that bug me 1. why is the media calling george zimmerman a "white hispanic"?
2. why did a nbc editor doctor a tape so it sounded like george zimmerman said a racial slur?
3. why does Al Sharpton get any credibility at all, and air time in the national spotlight
4. the nation is now divided on this issue by ethnicity, thanks media!
5. treyvon was 17 not 11, so why the young kid pictures?
and the 2 witnesses who were actually there confirm that treyvon was on top of zimmerman, and he was assaulted. So
can zimmerman actually get a fair trial? And why is everyone arguing about guns? If anything it sould be the right to use deadly force.