• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Don't you know that it is childish, and a sign of Asperger Syndrome when you constantly talk in the Third Person?
butthurt.png

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Of course they are, just like the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, MS-13s, Latin Kings, Los Solidos, Nazi Lowriders, Asian Boyz and Wah Ching.:facepalm: If you were actually serious about condemning gang activity in America then you should stop focusing on one group and condemn all of them. Otherwise, it just looks like you have a specific agenda. Doesn't surprise me though.

Bikers are not gangs. :tongue: I saw the same show you did, more than likely.

Gangland, a lot of lies on that show.

Why should they conform to a system full of hypocrites?

there are no gangs in america, just domestic terrorists. Yes and I believe the bloods and crips are domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly.

No such thing as "domestic terrorists" George Bush, I mean Dr. B. :D

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
His dad is white and his mum is Peruvian.

:confused: Peruvian is just a nationality, not a racial, or even ethnic category.

My ex-fiancée's parents were both "Peruvian". Her father's family emigrated from Italy. Her mother's family emigrated from Spain. But they were both born in Peru... and they were both White. The former President of Peru was an Asian/Japanese fellow - but he was Peruvian.

To be honest, I haven't seen any indication that Zimmerman (whatever he's supposed to be) did what he did based on hate. I think he did it based on fear. Just based on what my uncle (ex Fed) and my buddy (state trooper) have said, wannabe cop types, like Zimmerman, are like scared rabbits. Some are hateful, some aren't. But they're all like scared rabbits, and that's probably why he couldn't be what he apparently wanted to be: a cop.

My guess, depending on what other evidence is presented and how well his defense can do its job, is that he'll get tagged with manslaughter and go to jail for awhile. But that's just my guess. I have no idea at all how this will play out or what the actual facts are, other than what is known. As is typical of this board (and others), people here have presented assumptions and suppositions as facts.

georges

Staff member
One wonders how the great French wonder retains mod status with his racist propensities. I suspect the French Mod is the FreeOnes office French Maid as well. :D lmao :1orglaugh

To may things clear, I am not racist first. As I said I have no beef with any kind of people from the moment that they are not supporting hoodies, criminal and any form of scum involved of any criminality. Me a french maid? Certainly not, but you are perhaps the hood's maid that for sure.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
To may things clear, I am not racist first. As I said I have no beef with any kind of people from the moment that they are not supporting hoodies, criminal and any form of scum involved of any criminality.

You've voiced your support for a known criminal organization numerous times in the past. Why don't you wear your Hells Angels avatar anymore?

georges

Staff member
Of course they are, just like the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, MS-13s, Latin Kings, Los Solidos, Nazi Lowriders, Asian Boyz and Wah Ching.:facepalm: If you were actually serious about condemning gang activity in America then you should stop focusing on one group and condemn all of them. Otherwise, it just looks like you have a specific agenda. Doesn't surprise me though.

I know that they exist and they are problem too. If you look at crime statistics in the USA like here you would have a focus of all the gang rleated crime in the US http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment and which type of gang criminality are the more dangerous.

georges

Staff member
You've voiced your support for a known criminal organization numerous times in the past. Why don't you wear your Hells Angels avatar anymore?

I was asked to remove it but this none of your concern. I used to known some members from that mc who were before all HD motorcycles enthusiasts and that was counted for me. They gave me numerous tips about how to repair and do proper maintenance on a HD. I never stuck my nose in their business because it wasn't mine and if I supported them it is because they support the american motorcycle industry and they ride HD motorcycles. I have a clean record and I never had a single problem with law enforcement.

xfire

I was asked to remove it but this none of your concern. I used to known some members from that mc who were before all HD motorcycles enthusiasts and that was counted for me. They gave me numerous tips about how to repair and do proper maintenance on a HD. I never stuck my nose in their business because it wasn't mine and if I supported them it is because they support the american motorcycle industry and they ride HD motorcycles. I have a clean record and I never had a single problem with law enforcement.

Nice dodge, but you said above-

To may things clear, I am not racist first. As I said I have no beef with any kind of people from the moment that they are not supporting hoodies, criminal and any form of scum involved of any criminality.

The Hells Angels are a known criminal organization. You put yourself in an untenable position.

georges

Staff member
I know right!?

The Zolfster smells the stink of Hypocrisy coming from a certain French mod.

Or being French that just might be.....Ya know what, Zolf ain't gonna go there.

Zolf is better than that

And that's my choice!
Weren't you the one claiming that you knew some hardcore gangstas??? Hypocrisy? But you are the one who is hypocrite here. So before blaming everything on some people , look at your own side about how you have been educated and which crowd you use to hang with. Maybe after that we will have a talk.

xfire

Weren't you the one claiming that you knew some hardcore gangstas??? Hypocrisy? But you are the one who is hypocrite here. So before blaming everything on some people , look at your own side about how you have been educated and which crowd you use to hang with. Maybe after that we will have a talk.

Zolf will have to respond to that himself but I have known many, many hardcore gangstas. As a matter of fact, I knew six cell-blocks full of hardcore felons. See, I worked as a correctional officer for TDC (and if you know diddlysquat about Texas you will know how long ago it was just from that acronym). Knowing "gangstas" and participating in organized crime are two very different things.

Facetious

Moderated
:confused: Peruvian is just a nationality, not a racial, or even ethnic category.

Understood, that's why I remarked (half jokingly) in post #47 of this tread that Zim is a latino.
But who knows for sure what his exact ethnic background is.... one things is for certain, he's sure not one of those evil blue eyed caucasian devils! :1orglaugh

georges

Staff member
That's good that you no longer support them. Defining someone based on past associations might not be a fair thing to do, would it?

I have never been arrested or charged with anything for me that what counts. For the note, I was never asked by policemen to show my identity cars and this since I am 16. If I was really involved then I would do things that are not legal but I have always been on the legal side of the law.