• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gene Simmons Sex Tape

He's made a career of banging women. That it's now on tape and on the internet is a problem for him?

It's probably the fact that he can't market it. :rofl:

H

hedonis, u probably nailed it rite there lol, he's always been a businessman first, a rocker second. Ive noticed over his career he doesn't do anything without considering the money angle first. KISS is a corporation more than a band....yet i'm still a fan. Genius? lol

Joe Average guy would be satisfied with her. But we all no MONEY is the bottom line and Shannon wouldn't go for Joe Average with no MONEY. If you have MONEY you usually have the opportunity to have a hotter woman, regardless in most cases of what you look like i.e. Salma Hayek.

UGLY Man + BIG $$$$$ = Hot Sexy woman
Man + BIG $$$$$ = Smokin Hot Sexy woman
Man + NO $$$$$ = Average woman, if lucky may get good looking woman
UGLY Man + NO $$$$$ = Whatever woman he can get

FAH-Q

Banned
Joe Average guy would be satisfied with her. But we all no MONEY is the bottom line and Shannon wouldn't go for Joe Average with no MONEY. If you have MONEY you usually have the opportunity to have a hotter woman, regardless in most cases of what you look like i.e. Salma Hayek.

UGLY Man + BIG $$$$$ = Hot Sexy woman
Man + BIG $$$$$ = Smokin Hot Sexy woman
Man + NO $$$$$ = Average woman, if lucky may get good looking woman
UGLY Man + NO $$$$$ = Whatever woman he can get

money has nothing to do with real women. an ugly guy with the right personality, humor, whatever can get a gorgeous woman too.

There is no way I would ever watch that lol

S

sputnikgirl

yuck...I can't see how anyone but the most hardcore GS fans would want to see this.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
oh look, surprise surprise a former rock star has a sex tape...and here all this time I thought he was a virgin

money has nothing to do with real women. an ugly guy with the right personality, humor, whatever can get a gorgeous woman too.

Hollywood portrays that they can, but it's bullshit. If you are not very good looking, rich, powerful or incredibly confident then you have almost no chance of dating a sane, gorgeous woman. Especially if she knows she is gorgeous.