• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gene Simmons "Asshole" CD Cover

I thought there was a file attachment with the picture, if not, here it is again.

Attachments

• cdgenesimmonsasshole.jpg
    cdgenesimmonsasshole.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 852
Dude if you find me a decent picture I will take a look as I'm sure others will too. I spent some time last night trying to get one off several covers sites but with no luck as a common version of the album only has him on the front. As it stands that picture is waaaay too small to allow anyone to ID any of the women, so if you want some IDs (or at least to try) please post or link to a much bigger image.

That's exactly what I tried to do yesterday, but I didn't have any luck finding a bigger picture, and I wanted to enlarge that particular picture myself, but I'm not a techincal genius, so I don't know how. Sorry. :(

Dean

If you don't have a bigger picture then I don't think anyone can help ID unfortunately. You can blow up a picture a certain extent but you will reach a point where the image data is wrecked and you still won't be able to tell who they are. When you enlarge a picture from it's original size the computer will interpolate new values to fill the gaps created by enlargement between the existing ones, basically "inventing" pixels which never existed (thus not giving us any true new detail).

So the bottom line is to hunt down a new bigger picture rather than waste time trying to enlarge that tiny thing. Maybe you should put a request in the general forum, perhaps some old rocker has the album and could scan in the cover? :)

Try Amazon.com you can get large album cover pictures there. (just keep clicking on the cover and it gets bigger) :)